Budapest Luxurious District
With a unique, youthful atmosphere, a world-class classical music scene as well as a pulsating nightlife, and an exceptionally rich offering of natural thermal baths, Budapest is one of Europe's most delightful and enjoyable cities.
This luxury villa, built in 2007, designed by multiple award-winning architect is situated in the most beautiful part of Budapest, in Buda Hills, in a no-thru-traffic road, with a magnificent view to the city.
The property is only 15 minutes from the sparkling downtown and 30 minutes from the airport.
The home has spacious areas, living room, library/study room, 5 bedroom, 4 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms, terraces on one acre of land. In-door pool, hot tub, sauna, wine cellar, fireplace, 3 terraces, private patio, sound system, grill make your stay super comfortable.
Remotely guarding, daily cleaning, pressing and laundry service included.
Chauffeur with luxury van available upon request at an extra cost.
Budapest, Hungary’s capital, is divided by the River Danube. The modern Budapest is the result of a historic amalgamation of the separate cities of hilly Buda and flat Pest (as well as the smaller and more distant Óbuda), and it is still typical to refer a address on the "Buda side" or "Pest".
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 8000 square feet, 744 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Twin, and Other
9 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Surrounded by untouched nature. In the hills of Buda, with magnificent view to the city.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Check out one of Budapest's many markets and unique shops. Home to the largest mall in Central Europe, the city has been invaded by Western fashion and styles from famous designers.
- Split up your sightseeing with a cooking class, or try touring Budapest by bike, helicopter, Segway or Trabant for a truly unique experience.
- The Danube River determines the life of Budapest by dividing and yet connecting the city. Take a Danube cruise in the daytime to admire the many riverfront attractions
Places of Interest
- The parliament building is a real landmark in the city. Given its riverside location it stands out when you’re up in the Vár area on the Buda side of the Duna.
- Budapest is famous for its hot springs, and many baths and spas were established here because of these geological phenomenon. The Gellert Baths are among the most famous.
- The former Royal Castle is located on the Buda Hill overlooking the Danube, the bridges and the Pest side of Budapest.
- The Fisherman`s Bastion is a scenic viewing terrace with neo-medieval architecture, built above the Buda embankment. Visitors have the best possible view on the Danube, Parliament, the Margaret Island, and the Pest quarters of the city.
Bruce R.July 2022
Another Thirdhome Gem
We thoroughly enjoyed exploring Budapest from the vantage of this unique architectural gem. Situated in a quiet neighborhood overlooking the city, this home is beautifully appointed yet extremely comfortable and inviting. All the amenities one could ask for, including an indoor swimming pool, large hot tub, and sauna, made the decision to venture into the city difficult. The owners were stellar hosts on every level. In addition to the wonderful welcoming package, they were friendly and communicative. They went far above the norm to ensure we had everything we needed. We highly recommend this home on so many levels.”
Petronio N.June 2019
Amazing house in Budapest
We spend a perfect week in the amazing Budapest. Janos' house is perfect in many aspects. Some of the highlights are; special seclude location, beautiful modern architecture, comfortable and extremely well-equipped. On top of that, it has fantastic spa with sauna, jacuzzi and swimming pool. Janos was extremely helpful with recommendations and support during our stay. Thank you so much for hosting us!”
Adele H.May 2018
Thank you so much to the owners of the amazing home for allowing us to stay. We so loved the house and the amenities found there...indoor pool and jacuzzi wow! The location is very serene and pretty. We so appreciated the staff for the organization of our stay. A super quiet family time - perfect!”