Budapest Luxurious District
Budapest Luxurious District
With a unique, youthful atmosphere, a world-class classical music scene as well as a pulsating nightlife, and an exceptionally rich offering of natural thermal baths, Budapest is one of Europe's most delightful and enjoyable cities.
This luxury villa, built in 2007, designed by multiple award-winning architect is situated in the most beautiful part of Budapest, in Buda Hills, in a no-thru-traffic road, with a magnificent view to the city.
The property is only 15 minutes from the sparkling downtown and 30 minutes from the airport.
The home has spacious areas, living room, library/study room, 5 bedroom, 4 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms, terraces on one acre of land. In-door pool, hot tub, sauna, wine cellar, fireplace, 3 terraces, private patio, sound system, grill make your stay super comfortable.
Remotely guarding, daily cleaning, pressing and laundry service included.
Chauffeur with luxury van available upon request at an extra cost.
Budapest, Hungary’s capital, is divided by the River Danube. The modern Budapest is the result of a historic amalgamation of the separate cities of hilly Buda and flat Pest (as well as the smaller and more distant Óbuda), and it is still typical to refer a address on the "Buda side" or "Pest".
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 8000 square feet, 744 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Twin, and Other
9 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Surrounded by untouched nature. In the hills of Buda, with magnificent view to the city.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Check out one of Budapest's many markets and unique shops. Home to the largest mall in Central Europe, the city has been invaded by Western fashion and styles from famous designers.
- Split up your sightseeing with a cooking class, or try touring Budapest by bike, helicopter, Segway or Trabant for a truly unique experience.
- The Danube River determines the life of Budapest by dividing and yet connecting the city. Take a Danube cruise in the daytime to admire the many riverfront attractions
Places of Interest
- The parliament building is a real landmark in the city. Given its riverside location it stands out when you’re up in the Vár area on the Buda side of the Duna.
- Budapest is famous for its hot springs, and many baths and spas were established here because of these geological phenomenon. The Gellert Baths are among the most famous.
- The former Royal Castle is located on the Buda Hill overlooking the Danube, the bridges and the Pest side of Budapest.
- The Fisherman`s Bastion is a scenic viewing terrace with neo-medieval architecture, built above the Buda embankment. Visitors have the best possible view on the Danube, Parliament, the Margaret Island, and the Pest quarters of the city.
We spend a perfect week in the amazing Budapest. Janos' house is perfect in many aspects. Some of the highlights are; special seclude location, beautiful modern architecture, comfortable and extremely well-equipped. On top of that, it has fantastic spa with sauna, jacuzzi and swimming pool. Janos was extremely helpful with recommendations and support during our stay. Thank you so much for hosting us!”
Thank you so much to the owners of the amazing home for allowing us to stay. We so loved the house and the amenities found there...indoor pool and jacuzzi wow! The location is very serene and pretty. We so appreciated the staff for the organization of our stay. A super quiet family time - perfect!”
Forget the Buda Castle, you can live like royalty in this magnificent modernist mansion in the tranquil Buda Hills overlooking the city. The house, about 10 years old, is an architect's dream, combining a spacious, light-filled, open plan with detailing, materials, amenities, fixtures, and appliances of the highest order. Sliding glass doors open the interiors to the outdoors; numerous terraces and decks provide opportunities for dining, conversation, or simply enjoying the spectacular views. The indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna are stiff competition for heading into the city; indeed, several among our party opted to decompress with a "spa day" at home rather than go sightseeing. From first contact, your host, Janos, will set a high standard of responsiveness and helpfulness in answering questions and providing information. His driver, Jozsef, and housekeeper, Nora, are also available during the week to offer their services. Keep in mind that the house is in the hills overlooking Budapest. So sightseeing and dinners out will require making an arrangement with Jozsef or, more spontaneously, using the reliable taxi app to summon a taxi. Taxis are inexpensive, so this was not an issue in the slightest. And well worth it for enjoying such a rare and secluded base of operations. This property is Third Home at its best!”