Puente Romano Beach Resort (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa is located at the heart of Marbella's Golden Mile, where the Mediterranean Sea bathes its beaches and Sierra Blanca safeguards the city's unique microclimate.
A unparalleled location to discover a destination full of contrasts, rich in colors, flavors and forms that never leave you unmoved.
A soft sea breeze caresses each and every corner where the authentic Andalusian flavour is carefully recreated in a unique resort; where, thanks to a multiple offer of dining and leisure, you will have an entirely luxurious experience, at the very heart of the Costa del Sol.
The luxury beach hotel has been designed to recreate the character and charm of an Andalusian beachfront village, Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa opens its doors to Marbella's blue skies and the majestic Mediterranean Sea.
A concept of luxury accommodation which translates into beautiful rooms practically decorated with a classic Mediterranean cut and located at a convenient location within the hotel; In the Al-Andalus building and blocks surrounding the Roman Square, heart of the hotel.
The double rooms have been decorated following a classic mediterranean décor style and all have a comfortable bathroom with marble floors and a balcony from which to enjoy views of the beautiful traditional architecture of the Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa Marbella. All designed to experience the charm of an Andalusian resort.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
40 minutes by car (54km)
Beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Activities of Interest
- The hotel prime location provides direct access to a beach with a 7 kilometer long beach promenade. Our guests may walk, go jogging or simply relax enjoying the views. Jet skis, sailing, banana rides, water bicycles and much more.
- The Marbella Club Golf Resort is any golfer's dream. Indeed Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa Marbella features private golf courses in the heart of the Golf Mile.
- The hotel's Tennis Club is under the management of Wimbledon Champion, Manolo Santana. Our facilities are internationally known as one of the best in Southern Europe.
- Fully equipped gym, relaxing therapeutic, sports or chiropractic massage; or a sauna and Turkish bath. there are also Yoga and Pilates classes.
Places of Interest
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Cabopino Beach is one of the best beaches in Marbella featuring crystal clear waters, wide-sandy beaches and plenty of amenities with a "medium occupancy". Cabopino is next to the protected Artola sand dunes and beach where clothing is optional.
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility