Hotel Continentale (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
A vibrant and dynamic yet romantic design and luxury hotel in Florence, beautifully evolved in the energy of the 50’s. The Hotel Continentale is the place to see and be seen, a catwalk for fashion and desire in the heart of Florence.
The elegant and inviting white colors chosen by Florentine architect Michele Bönan evoke harmony, simplicity, and fantasy.
Discover refined design and attention to detail throughout this 4 star hotel in Florence near Arno, from handmade leather trunks used as a desk to witty clocks used as a side table.
The beauty of Florence lives on in this spacious king bedroom.
You will be delighted by the many details of this luxury room of the Hotel Continentale in Florence: a luxurious bathroom, a clock turned into a bedside table, a flowing curtain around the double bed providing intimacy, as well as beautiful handmade leather works.
Indulge in the style, fashion, and design of the 50’s, and enjoy the glamour of this precious time.
~Hotel Continentale Services and Amenities~
- Free entry to the limited access area of the City Centre with your car (contact us for more information).
- City Time Concierge: personalized assistance from the reservation to the organization of your stay in Florence; guided city and private museum tours; jogging trails and bike routes; bicycle hire.
- Spa treatments at White Iris Beauty Spa. A selection of treatments and pricelist available for those wishing for some relax in the privacy of their suite.
- Lungarno Collection Privileges: invitation to vernissages at the Art Gallery Hotel; shopping privileges at Ferragamo Store; free entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum.
- Bar and Dining: The sky is the limit and provides the perfect background for a sumptuous breakfast or a delightful cocktail at the splendid "La Terrazza" Bar on top of the Consorti tower, a stone throw away from Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto's Bell Tower and Ponte Vecchio.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
The unmistakeable skyline of Florence and the river
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The magnificent "La Terrazza" is located on the top floor of the medieval Consorti tower and is the ultimate location to meet for a cocktail or a yoga class surrounded by the most beautiful views of Florence.
- The New York Times top-rated Florence restaurant, Il Latini, is a short 14-minute walk up the River Amo from the apartment.
- Catch an opera during your stay; several theaters are a short walk or cab ride away.
- f you’d rather find something close to home, head downstairs to La Buchetta Cafe, right in Palazzo Bardi.
Places of Interest
- Stroll around the beautiful streets of Florence, admire the cathedral and its magificient Duomo, walk across the Ponte Veccio, go for a picnic at the Boboli Gardens and visit Florence’s most famous Palazzo, the Piazza della Signora.
- With an amazing collection of sculptures, paintings and musical instruments, the Gallery of the Academy of Florence really stands out because it houses one of the most famous sculptures of all times: Michelangelo’s David.
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery and admire “The Birth of Venus” by Botticelli masterpiece or “The Adoration of the Magi” by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo