The Gallery Hotel Art (HS)
You are booking a double standard room for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrade options are available after booking at an extra cost.
The contemporary Gallery Hotel Art is a design and boutique hotel in Florence dreamed up by Michele Bönan, a refined Florentine architect, and offers a favorite local meeting place in the heart of Florence amongst fashion, art, and stylish people.
Set in a quiet courtyard near the Arno and Ponte Vecchio and close to Palazzo Strozzi, you may experience art and photography vernissages, enjoy a few quite moments in the inviting lounge-library, or indulge in culinary Eastern delights at the Fusion Bar & Restaurant.
The sumptuous rooms and suites of this hotel in Florence have been lovingly appointed with selected materials, such as fine linen, cashmere, Asian woods, and Tuscan stones.
Experience the flow of the art of life and the history of Florence from the stunning terraces of our suites.
An elegant setting with international flair and beauty in Florence. This harmonic and contemporary luxury room offers a double bed or twin beds and a delightful arenite sandstone bathroom.
Carefully selected materials, such as the finest linen, beautiful wood, and handmade leather finishes contribute to this pleasant setting.
~Gallery Hotel Art Services and Amenities~
- Free entry to the limited access area of the City Centre with your car (contact us for more information).
- City Time Concierge: personalized assistance from the reservation to the organization of your stay in Florence; guided city and private museum tours; jogging trails and bike routes; bicycle hire.
- Spa treatments at White Iris Beauty Spa. A selection of treatments and pricelist available for those wishing for some relax in the privacy of their suite.
- Lungarno Collection Privileges: invitation to vernissages at the Art Gallery Hotel; shopping privileges at Ferragamo Store; free entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum.
- Bar and Dining: The Fusion Bar & Restaurant is a fusion cuisine restaurant in Florence. The warm and minimalist setting of this restaurant in Florence has been inspired by Asia.
A contemporary meeting place in the ancient heart of Florence to experience different cultures, tastes and fashion.
The elegant Library of the Gallery Art Hotel invites to a peaceful and tasty breakfast, a cocktail or a meeting in a private setting and provides the ultimate location for an exclusive event or show case.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to 3RD HOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
The booking is for a double room. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
The beautiful city of Florence.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The New York Times top-rated Florence restaurant, Il Latini, is a short 14-minute walk up the River Amo from the apartment.
- Catch an opera during your stay; several theaters are a short walk or cab ride away.
- If you’d rather find something close to home, head downstairs to La Buchetta Cafe, right in Palazzo Bardi.
Places of Interest
- Stroll around the beautiful streets of Florence, admire the cathedral and its magificient Duomo, walk across the Ponte Veccio, go for a picnic at the Boboli Gardens and visit Florence’s most famous Palazzo, the Piazza della Signora.
- With an amazing collection of sculptures, paintings and musical instruments, the Gallery of the Academy of Florence really stands out because it houses one of the most famous sculptures of all times: Michelangelo’s David.
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery and admire “The Birth of Venus” by Botticelli masterpiece or “The Adoration of the Magi” by Leonardo da Vinci.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet