The Bingham, London (HS)
Richmond Upon Thames, London, United Kingdom
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Tucked away beside the river in Richmond-upon-Thames, The Bingham Hotel is one of London’s most unusual boutique hotels, or ‘restaurant with rooms’.
A Georgian townhouse overlooking the Thames, The Bingham Hotel is a chic retreat for romantic getaways, a gourmet bolthole for gastronomic experiences, and a unique wedding and events venue. Our Boutique Hotel offers something for everyone.
The room is compact but furnished with all the modern conveniences to create a home from home stay: Queen Size 5ft Handcrafted pocket sprung bed; Duck and goose feather duvets (hypoallergenic bedding available) air-conditioning, flat screen digital TVs with DVD players, complimentary WIFI and built-in music systems with a dedicated music library, digital radio and ipod dock, in-bath raindance power shower.
Ideally located 20 minutes from Heathrow airport, 30 minutes from London and close to neighbouring tourist attractions including Kew Gardens and Richmond Park, and sporting venues such as Twickenham Rugby, and Wimbledon Tennis; the Bingham is the perfect South West London base.
Please note the above pictures are representative and not the actual unit.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Heathrow Airport - LHR
40 mins by car
Beautiful views of leafy Richmond
Activities of Interest
- Pleasure boats are available for hire along the riverside near to Richmond Bridge. Passenger boats go to Hampton Court, Kew Gardens and Central London from April-October.
- Richmond Town Centre’s High Street, Richmond Hill, and the lanes off Richmond Green, are all 5 minutes walk from the Bingham and offer a range of boutiques and specialist shops for fashion, jewellery, food, design, interiors, furniture and art.
- Golf is available at the Richmond Golf Club whose par 70 course was designed by Tom Dunn.
Places of Interest
- Richmond Park, at 2500 acres is the largest Royal Park in London, and is a National Nature reserve and home to around 650 free roaming Red and Fallow deer and is also an important refuge for many other wildlife including brightly coloured parakeets
- The borough of Richmond upon Thames, a royal retreat for centuries, is home to a number of historic houses including Ham House, Hampton Court Palace, Kew Palace, Marble Hill House, Strawberry Hill House and Syon Park. Parks and Gardens
- London attractions include Buckingham Palace and the Royal Parks, the West End theater district, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and The Saatchi Gallery.
Truly enjoyed my quick trip to London and a wonderful stay at The Bingham. The room was perfect and the view of the Thames even better. Service was great as well.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet