Hotel Don Diego, Sardinia (HS)
Loiri Porto San Paolo - Olbia, Italy
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Directly on the beach, the Hotel Don Diego rises on a ravishing cove facing the Marin Park of the islands of Tavolara and Molara.
All the typical colors and scents of the lush Mediterranean vegetation grows all over the valley surrounding all the buildings. This discreet corner of paradise is the ideal place to go to relax, enjoy the emerald sea and admire romantic golden sunsets.
It is a Hotel with immense Charm and a keen attention to detail. The Don Diego will welcome you in his complete quietness and restfulness.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport - OLB
20 minutes by car
Beautiful views of the Tyrrenian pool
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Enjoy the breathtaking costal scenery and exclusivity of Costa Smeralda.
- Relax and sun-bathe on the white sandy beaches and swim in the turquoie waters of Santa Teresa di Galura and Palau, amongst the most exclusive seaside destinations in the whole of Sardinia.
Places of Interest
- Visit the historic port town of Olbia with its enigmatic Nuraghic culture traces of which are scattered through the city. Not to miss are the Archeological Museum, Saint Paul's church and the Basilica Minore of San Simplicio.
- Visit the impressive and atmospheric Nuraghic archeoligical site of Pozzo Sacro di Sa Testa, (sacred well).
- Around Olbia there are very interesting historic sites including the ruins of a Roman farm at S'Imbalconadu, a 'Giant's Tomb' Nuraghic grave site at Su Monte de s'Ape and a ruined hilltop castle called the Castello di Pedres.
Lovely Hotel Poor Room
The hotel is set in a beautiful location and provides for a very relaxing stay. The staff were very friendly and looked after the guests very well. The main problem was the room. The photo on the website is a family room and we received a very basic room 500m away from the main hotel with a view of the public car park. the room was very dark and you had to have the lights on the whole day. There were only 2 drawers in the room so we had to keep clothes in the suitcase. There was no chair in the room and no space to put your personal belongings. Although the hotel was nice we felt that if this is the room provided it is not a 3rd home property as we were in a basic room - not the worlds luxury accommodation that 3rd home is meant to be.”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet