Casa del Mar, Luxurious Beach Villa in Pedregal
This beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 4,500 sq. ft. contemporary home is located in the prestigious gated area of Pedregal. Pedregal is the only development adjacent to Cabo San Lucas, giving you the opportunity to experience the nightlife, marina access, restaurants, and shopping. The spacious villa has an amazing location, directly across the street from the private and beautiful Pedregal beach entrance.
The living room has a beautiful, comfortable sectional sofa and large flat screen tv. Directly behind, the dining table has seating for 8 people and also includes a full bar for cocktail mixing. The fully-stocked kitchen features high end stainless appliances, granite counter tops, and gourmet cookware.
The villa is mere steps to the beach and a perfect vacation getaway for four couples. All of the four bedrooms (two are Masters) have king beds and their own up to date en-suite bath. Each bedroom has been exquisitely decorated with high-end linens, flat screen TV, and designer furnishings. One of the master bedrooms has its own private balcony, while two of the other bedrooms have private courtyards.
The residence is ideal for for entertaining both indoors and out, with multiple patio areas, outdoor pool and spa, built-in BBQ (a 12 burner Viking), chef's stocked kitchen, as well as an open living area. There is also access to the community lap pool, which is located behind the back gate.
This luxury home has been thoughtfully designed and furnished to appeal for those wanting and appreciating a high end experience. High-end amenities such as a Sonus sound system with speakers inside and out of the house, satellite TV, and daily maid service ensure a wonderful experience at Casa Del Mar.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Sjd- Los Cabos
45 minutes by car
Steps from the beach, wonderful ocean views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
High end chef is available upon request for additional fee
Activities of Interest
- World class deep sea fishing, snorkeling, swimming, and whale watching in Cabo's pristine blue water
- Golf at one of the many championship golf courses
- Horse back riding, ATV riding, and hiking through the picturesque desert
- Hike to Fox Canyon and enjoy the amazing nuances of the desert. Fox Canyon is home to a magnificent 50-ft waterfall. After your hike, enjoy an afternoon swimming in natural pools, sliding down natural waterslides and jumping off cliffs!
- Explore Cabo San Lucas' history and local architecture at Iglesia de San Lucas. This Catholic church was contructed in 1730 and is surrounded by a plaza with restaurants and small shops
- Snorkel and swim at one of the many fantastic beaches of Cabo San Lucas. Some favorites include Lover's Beach and Divorce Beach, both positioned near Land's End
Places of Interest
- El Archo (Land's End), a beautiful natural rock formation
- San Jose Del Cabo and Todos Santos are two towns nearby with art galleries, wonderful restaurants, silver shops, and other stores for a fun day of shopping
- Cabo Pulmo Natural Marine Park
- Cabo San Lucas boasts six championship golf courses including Tom Weiskopf's eighteen-whole Desert Course and Jack Nicklaus' Signature Course
Amazing oceans waves
This is a wonderful property! Very clean. The ocean waves crashing down on the beach was amazing to watch both at sunset and sunrise. I recommend and give this house 5 stars! ”
Casa del Mar: Couldn't have been more perfect!
Our stay at Casa del Mar in Pedregal couldn't have been more perfect. Zach, the owner, was fantastic in providing directions, information about the house, coordinating to hire Irma to prepare an arrival dinner (delicious!), helping us arrange massages with Wendy (fabulous!) and other all details of the stay. The house itself is amazingly beautiful and functional; every aspect of this stunningly beautiful home is well thought out and exquisitely executed. You simply couldn't ask for a better equipped home. Gris, the housekeeper, is sweet as can be and kept the home shiny and clean, even though we didn't even notice her there most of the time. The crowning jewel is the location; directly across from the walkway down to Pedregal beach, which can be seen from the main floor of the house as well. We absolutely loved everything about Casa del Mar, and thank Zach and Cindy for making it available thought ThirdHome. Muchas, muchas gracias!”
Most Beautiful Home......Ever!
I am so grateful for the time that we spent at Casa del Mar. The pictures don't do this home justice ~ it is so big and the decor is top shelf. The beach access is right across the street which is unusual in Pedregal. The beds were like clouds and the pool was perfect. Thank you so much for the best vacation ever.”
Steps to the Beach
The home is wonderful and well appointed. There are several outdoor living spaces to enjoy with a pool too. The beach is a short walk from the home. You'll find beach chairs, towels and umbrella. The beach is also quite with great sunsets. The owners are very responsive and helpful before and during the stay. We throughly enjoyed our stay.”
Casa del Mar- Cabo
This home was very clean & decorated well! Beach was steps from home & they had everything you would need for beach- chairs, beach blankets! The owners had set up dinner at home one night that was fabulous! Zach (owner) was very accommodating & was helpful in arranging driver & lists of restaurants! Thanks again for great time! Miles & Angel Lynch ”