The Club at Seven Canyons - 3 Bedroom Villa
The Club at Seven Canyons - 3 Bedroom Villa
Seven Canyons is a truly unique and awe-inspiring golf club surrounded by more than 100,000 acres of the Coconino National Forest. Tucked away in the heart of Sedona’s red rock scenery, Seven Canyons unites a par-70 championship golf course with luxurious old world-style residences that provide the ultimate private retreat.
This lovely 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,900 sq. ft. villa is located within one of the country's finest clubs, Seven Canyons, and is a rare destination offering natural beauty, unsurpassed recreation and five-star service and amenities.
Reciprocal privileges with the world renowned Enchantment Resort and Spa, less than half a mile away, offers the best of all worlds.
The views are breathtaking, the air is clean and clear, the stars are brighter than anywhere else in the United States. The villa is gorgeous and spacious. Villa exteriors are specially designed to incorporate the incomparable scenery with the lavish interiors, while drawing from Sedona’s distinctive hues to blend seamlessly into the setting.
There are three master suites with private baths and terraces, 3 fireplaces, and a living and eating space both indoors and outdoors. Fire up the Viking grill, turn on the outdoor fireplace, tv or music, and relax in an oversized hot tub for 8 people. If children are among your party, one bedroom can be equipped with 2 queen beds and personal televisions with earphones. For those who never quite get away from the business world, there is a lovely, private office in each villa.
Seven Canyons offers a custom, elegant lifestyle surrounded by the unmistakable beauty of Sedona red rock country. Sedona is as majestic and spiritual as the literature indicates. As soon as you see the first red rock mountain view of Sedona, you will be transported to a quiet, healing and tranquil world known as red rock country. The weather is perfect in the spring and the fall.
The views out of each window are breathtaking. The golf course is impeccable and offers narrow fairways and fast greens. Hiking and biking are hot activities in Sedona. Take a hot air balloon ride. Great restaurants and warm sun will bring you back year after year!
The new Seven Canyons Clubhouse offers members and residents exclusive access to a bounty of lavish amenities and services, including:
- Unique gastro-pub theme
- Golf and retail shop
- Swimming pool
- Members’ lounge
- Fitness facility
- Performance Health Program
- Event Lawn
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Seven Canyons and not the actual unit.
The Club at Seven Canyons masterfully blends award-winning fairways with old world-inspired estates to create a stunning backdrop for luxury living amid Sedona’s red rocks. It’s the perfect balance between natural exhilaration and serene relaxation—something that can only be found at Seven Canyons!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2900 square feet, 270 square meters
King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
2 hour ride by car
In the heart of Sedona’s gorgeous red rock scenery.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Ride Verde Canyon Railroad: This scenic four-hour train ride takes passengers back in time along the spectacular Verde River
- View Chapel of the Holy Cross: One of the four most architecturally significant churches in the world, its structure rises up out of the Sedona mesas
- Drive Oak Creek Canyon: Go for a joy ride along a route considered by Rand McNally to be the eighth most scenic drive in the country
- Enter a Vortex: The Sedona Vortex Tour showcases what many people believe to be a concentration of vortexes releasing psychic energy that impacts the world
- Explore Palatki Ruins: The site is home to spectacular Native American ruins that remain a secret today to many full-time residents
- Hike Sedona: With over 200 miles of trails, hikers of all abilities can enjoy the red rock vistas and diverse terrain of Sedona’s famous parks
Places of Interest
- Enchantment Resort & Spa access for all guests of Seven Canyons
- The Grand Canyon: One of the Seven Wonders of the World, this astonishing natural sight is just a two-hour drive north of Seven Canyons
- Coconino National Forest
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Shop Tlaquepaque: This re-creation of an authentic Guadalajara, Mexico shopping village features exquisite restaurants and an eclectic mix of specialty retailers.
- Visit Jerome: A legendary Arizona copper mining town dating back to the 1800s, Jerome literally hangs off the side of Mingus Mountain
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo