Waterfront Manhattan Skyline View Luxury Penthouse
WATERFRONT LUXURY PENTHOUSE WITH MANHATTAN SKYLINE VIEWS.................................................................
THE BUILDING WAS ORIGINALLY AN OLD CRYSTAL GLASS FACTORY. IT IS LOCATED IN INDUSTRIAL-CHIC GREENPOINT, BROOKLYN. THERE ARE ARTISANS CREATING THEIR WORKS ON THE COURTYARD LEVEL AND OFTEN THE COURTYARD AND SPACES THEREIN ARE USED AS FILM LOCATIONS FOR MOVIES, TELEVISION SHOWS, AND FASHION ADVERTISEMENTS.
(***This property has three bedrooms, but only one has bedding. The other two have been converted to a gym and office/study respectively***)
This penthouse and terrace overlooks the Manhattan skyline and New York City's East River. For easy access, a freight elevator opens into the loft. There are gorgeous and spectacular wraparound skyline views from this penthouse. The loft opens onto two large wraparound terraces. There are three electric retractable awnings over each of the terraces. This is truly a unique gem for New York City. It is difficult to find this type of square footage in the city, especially with this much terrace space.
In the penthouse there are three bedrooms, but two bedrooms were converted (1 gym, 1 office). One bedroom was converted into a free weight gym, with exercise bike and an Olympic rowing machine. You'll also find a heavy boxing bag on the rear terrace. So, if you're interested in keeping fit, you'll have plenty to keep you busy. The second bedroom was converted to an office with four computer monitors and wifi internet connections. There are two full bathrooms: one bathroom has a double walk-in marble shower and the other has a tub.
The penthouse has a large flat screen television, outdoor music speakers, and central air conditioning. There is a gorgeous solid teak outdoor dining set for 6 people, maple and white oak hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, and a large country kitchen with a large dining area overlooking the skyline.
The large, airy living room has a wide screen television, making for a great spot to catch the big game or a movie. For added convenience, maid service can be lined up for additional cleaning, if needed.
The annual 4th of July fireworks can be seen right outside of the loft ! It's a spectacular site to see! A beautiful cobblestone courtyard takes you along a corridor where local artisans are at work. Just five minutes away is the Queens Midtown Tunnel that takes you into Manhattan in minutes. You can also take a 7- minute walk to the G train or just a 9-minute walk over the bridge into Long Island City to ride the number 7 subway train to Manhattan, where your first stop will be Grand Central Station.
If needed, there is door-to-door car service available. Also, Uber can be there in minutes to take you anywhere! There is a ferry that will take you to the city and it's just a several minute walk to the pier where the ferry launches.
There is a well-renowned restaurant on the first level with a full catering service if you would like to entertain your guests. Private Parking is provided if needed.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
2 guests maximum
NYC ALL AIRPORTS + NEWARK LIBERTY
20 minutes by car
On the Brooklyn Waterfront with boats, helicopters and seaplanes amidst the fabulous NYC skyline.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Williamsburg/Park Slope - These sections of town are great for shopping, with top-notch stores carrying everything from antiques to high-end fashion.
- Brooklyn Flea - This market has elevated the vintage-shopping experience, setting a new standard for both goods and food vendors, and emphasizing local purveyors.
- American Medium - This exhibition space showcases young emerging artists working in all mediums.
- Coney Island - Known as America's Playground, Coney has reemerged as one of the premier summer designations in the country.
- Brooklyn Museum - In addition to the more than 4,000 items in the Egyptian holdings, museumgoers can scope pieces by masters such as Cézanne, Monet and Degas, plus an entire center devoted to feminist art.
Places of Interest
- Clover Club - Visit this high end cocktail lounge and watch your bartenders turn mixology into an art form.
- Glasserie Restaurant - Enjoy Mediterranean fare and cocktails served in a former glass factory, right on site!
- Brooklyn Waterfront - There’s no better way to appreciate Manhattan’s iconic skyline than from across the river.
- Prospect Park - This gorgeous park's Ravine is known as the last forest in Brooklyn, and offers long, sweeping stretches of grass and a beautiful lake.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden - Those searching for a little peace and quiet would do well to spend a few hours at this verdant oasis.
I appreciated the gesture of the owner meeting me at the apartment, kindly leaving me a bottle of wine for my enjoyment and the informational sheet emailed to me prior to my stay. The owner is an exceptional host and the property is simplistically elegant.”
We had a wonderful stay in this beautiful property. The owner has been a wonderful and generous host. The penthouse is well look after in every details ”