One of the best things of Casa Pinha is its privacy while being just moments away from where you want to be. You can spend days without using a car just to relax, play golf, tennis or hang out at the Clubhouse or a local eatery.
The house is a comfortable and luxuriously furnished 4 double bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse within a premium private resort owned and managed by all of its owners.
A perfect setting to feel at home and relaxed after an exciting day of activities and outings. The house is only seconds away from heated pools, the golf club house, driving range and the beach.
It benefits from privacy, peace and quiet and overlooks the mature gardens with lavender bushes to the front and back.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, 2x Full, 2x Full, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Lisbon Portela Airport - LIS
The mature gardens with lavender bushes to the front and back.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The area is a superb wine region where we have tasted some amazing wines, that can compete with the best the rest of Europe has to offer.
- The number 1 rated golf course in Portugal at Prai d'el Rey is on the door step. The driving range is literally a 2 minute walk from the house.
- Surf where The World Cup takes place. The area is a surfers heaven and Peniche is world-renowned for hosting top competitions
Places of Interest
- Obidos is a special place. A classical Portuguese town with cobbled streets, multiple miniature churches standing in the shadow of the towering walls. It is a world heritage site where the Portuguese kings spent their summer months.
- Miles of unspoiled beaches await you within walking distance of Casa Pinha. Plenty of different spots to chose from.
- Lisbon - the constant sunshine, the River Tagus, the city’s unique architecture and beauty makes the capital worth visiting. There are so many things to see and do in Lisbon - you are likely to visit more than once.
- Alcobaca - The founding of this amazing monastery is intimately linked with the beginnings of the Portuguese monarchy. The Cistercian Monastery of Santa Maria d'Alcobaça is a masterpiece of Gothic Cistercian art.