This architecturally award-winning house was completed 4 years ago.
Split over 3 levels, the house comprises of 4 en-suite bedrooms and there are flat-screen TVs and beach views from every room in the upstairs area. We are fortunate to benefit from incredible sunsets and the large balcony is the ideal spot to watch the sun go down. There is also a wood-fired pizza oven on the balcony too for you to enjoy.
The beach and a large grassed park literally is a mere 100 metres away. The beach is patrolled by the Surf Life and is a great swimming beach very clean and large expanse of white sand. For those of you interested in wind and/or kite-surfing, this stretch of coast-line is ideal.
The Mullaloo Beach Hotel with a pretty good restaurant is opposite the home and Dome Coffee is next door serving great coffee and breakfasts. Australia supposedly best Fish and Chip shop is also in the same spot with incredibly fresh fish served daily.
Mullaloo is about 25 minutes away along the freeway to the city centre. It takes 10 minutes to get onto the freeway which takes you through Perth. Our home is walking distance (along the beach, 35 minutes) or by car 7 minutes, to Hillary’s Marina which is a popular spot and has great food, pubs, shops and a water park for the children.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 7000 square feet, 651 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
40 minutes by car
The beautiful Indian Ocean
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The Joondalup Resort has a 27 hole Championship Course open to the public 7 days a week.
- If you fancy a day out on the water, contact Blue Juice Charters
Places of Interest
- Mullaloo Beach is highly regarded in the area. Pop down for an early morning swim or while away a full day on it's powdery white sands
- Hillarys Boat Harbour is well worth a visit. A lot of restaurants to choose from, but the Spanish tapas place gets good reviews.
- The Aquarium of Western Australia has a fantastic selection of marine life and is a good family day out.