Mammoth Lakes, California
At this cozy 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 1,900 sq. ft. home within Snowcreek resort you will feel pleasantly secluded while still mere minutes from ski lifts, restaurants, and shopping destinations.
The condo has recently been updated with beautiful furnishings and new television sets. The living/dining room is an open floor plan, great for entertaining. For lounging and relaxing, you'll find a large down-filled sectional sofa. The kitchen is fully equipped with all you could need to cook a memorable meal during your stay.
There are two large master bedrooms (one king, one queen) with ensuite baths and decks. There is a queen bed in the third bedroom and three twin beds in the spacious loft room. The loft is partially enclosed for privacy and safety.
Throughout the home you'll enjoy nice views of the mountains, along with 3 private decks and a large grassy areas which surrounds the condo residence.
The property offers plenty of parking and is just a short drive to Eagle Lodge. There are walking paths and biking paths right outside the door. In the winter, there is a cross country trail that is miles long. You can relax to the sounds of Mammoth Creek or cozy up to the fireplace with a nice glass of wine or hot chocolate. There is also a spa very close to the home to enjoy and relax in after a fun filled day on the mountain.
Experience the year-round adventure that awaits you with acres of world-class skiing, miles of pristine hiking trails, excellent fishing, festivals and more! Come enjoy all the traditions of Mammoth at this beautiful home in the heart of Mammoth Lakes.
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Mammoth Yosemite Airport - MMH
10 minutes by car
Mountain and meadow views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Cross country skiing, snowmobiling, and snowshoeing in the winter; mountain and road biking in the summer
- If you're the adventurous type, try a backcountry trek into the John Muir or Ansel Adams Wilderness areas
- In the summertime, attend one of the local events such as the Mammoth Lakes Jazz Jubilee, Bluesapalooza, Festival of Beers, Fireman's Picnic, etc.
- Go on a once in a lifetime dogsledding expedition!
- Enjoy a serene paddle on one of the many spectacular lakes in the area
- Over thirty trail heads provide access to the 1,303,477 acres of wilderness backcountry for hikers seeking to escape into primitive and pristine areas
- Tour Bodie State Park, the Lake Mining District, and other historical sites
Places of Interest
- Mammoth Ski Mountain
- Twin Lakes
- Yosemite National Park
- June Mountain Ski Resort
- Mono Lake
- Devil's Postpile National Monument
- Obsidian Dome
- Mammoth Mountain Bike Park