Villa La Selva
Located in North Eastern Spain, only 5 minutes drive from Girona airport, 20 minutes from the Costa Brava beaches and less than an hour from Barcelona, this immaculate brand new 5-bed designer villa is nestled in the glorious luxury contemporary resort of PGA Catalunya.
The home is located in the area of La Selva Villas, which is a collection of spacious and exceptionally finished homes for entertaining friends and family, set in a private garden enclave nestled between the fairways of the Stadium Course.
The 5 bedroom villa was designed by Francesc y Damia Ribas Arquitectos and features: oak flooring throughout with underfloor heating, a Bulthaup gourmet kitchen, air conditioning and an electronic lighting system in the living room with motorised curtains.
On the first floor there is an ensuite Master Bedroom, 2 double bedrooms, and one twin or kids bedroom a further bathroom and an outdoor terrace.
On the ground floor there is a sofabed double bedroom with en suite shower room.
The living room opens onto a designer Kitchen and a private garden with barbecue. outdoor terrace.
A landscaped park is beautifully connected to our backyard and features a swimming pool, children’s pool and a sun terrace.
PGA Catalunya Resort is ranked no1 golf course in Spain and offers glorious views to its golfers. A typical round costs just 70 Euros, which is a steal for a top ranked leading international course.
But the resort is definitely not just for golf lovers, it is also for culture vultures, foodies, cyclists, walkers, nature lovers, families, beach lovers and just for plain relaxing too.
- Private security system 24 hours and video surveillance in all the resort
- Concierge Service to book tickets (eg to see Barcelona play/ book local Michelin starred restaurants etc).
- 2 beautiful championship golf courses on site.
- Tennis and "Paddel"
- Modern and stylish architect designed Clubhouse
- Access to new five star hotel on site.
- Access to Santa Marta luxury beach club at Santa Cristina Cove and their contemporary spa (25 mins drive).
- Sergio Garcia Golf Academy
The location is also only a one hour drive from South of France and offers excellent TGV (trains) links with easy access to The Pyrenees, which is a range of mountains in southwest Europe that forms a natural border between France and Spain.
Santa Marta beach club 20 euros per day per adult. 12/kids
Tennis/golf at highly competitive rates,
Spa and treatments at hotel, also at vey fair rates.
Cycle hire. Etc
Ample car park space for up two cars and our electric golf buggy - 95 euros per week;
Concierge services and maintenance support of 100 euros per week.
Additional midweek cleaning and laundry is charged at a piece rate.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Twin
10 guests maximum
Girona, Barcelona or Perpignan Airports
5 minutes from Girona and one hour from either Barcelona or Perpignan (France).
The glorious foothills of the Pyrenean mountains.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- PGA Catalunya is the number 1 ranked course in Spain
- In addition to the golf, you can also play tennis, ski, take a boat out, ride a horse, hike, or jump on a bike.
- The Pyrenees and skiing is just 90 minutes away.
- Tennis, yachting, equestrian, walking, cycling....
- Pyrenees and skiing just 11/2 hour away. Beautiful walking and cycling right by the resort. Local equestrian centre.
Places of Interest
- Girona is a great city. Take a leisurely stroll through the old town, visit the museums and the historic buildings, wander through the streets and squares, and discover the attractions, festivals, restaurants, cultural events, etc.
- Barcelona: From the mountains to the beach, wide tree-lined boulevards unravel into pretty parks with playgrounds and shady squares with tiny, happy bars, where a too-hot afternoon is never wasted. Just 1 hour away
- El Celler de Can Roca is one of the world's finest restaurants and just 20 minutes away.
- The Beach Club at Santa Marta is situated within the ‘Mar I muntanya’, Costa Brava’s famously rugged and golden sand coastline. Boasting some of the finest beaches in Spain, this region of Catalonia is picture perfect and what postcards are made of.
- The number one ranked restaurant in the world, la cellar con roca.
We loved the Golf Resort, courses, and thoroughly enjoyed our time spent dining at the Hotel Camiral! We experienced several maintenance issues at Villa La Selva and felt it fell short of a five star rating. Nearby Girona is a wonderful Spanish city with excellent food choices. And of course, Barcelona is a fascinating, world class city.”
We had a wonderful stay at the PGA Catalunia, the house is beautiful an very comfortable. It is in a very big golf complex wicht is great, we had super golf lecons with our 2 kids. Everybody, including the owner, was very kind, and helpful. The situation is perfect to visit costa Brava and Barcelona”
The owner Paul Daniels could not have been more communicative or accommodating. This is a great resort for golf lovers and those who want a nice relaxing place to hang out whilst being able to visit both the Costa Brava as well as Barcelona. The home is light and airy and the location in a resort setting offers additional amenities. France is also easily accessible for a day trip. This would be great for families or a group of couples.”