Luxury Villa in Stunning Sardinia
This property is located in the southern portion of the beautiful island of Sardinia in the middle of Tyrrenyan sea off the western coast of Italy.
The villa consists of two independent units, with a total of 6 bedrooms comfortably sleeping up to 12 people.
It features a spacious and tastefully furnished lounge, 2 fully equipped kitchens and a total of 4 good-size bathrooms.
The house is surrounded by a wonderful 2000sqm garden featuring a beautiful 6x3 metre heated pool (in function when outside temperature is not lower than 18°C), children playground facilities and is just 2 minutes walk from the bay of Cala Caterina.
The villa was renovated inside and out in July 2014, to make it as comfortable as possible and suitable for children. The villa is elegantly decorated throughout and also features an outdoor laundry for maximum convenience.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
Queen, Full, Full, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
40 mins by car
Beautiful garden with Maritime pines
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Boat trips to the idyllic offshore islands are availble daily from Villasimius new harbour, including scuba diving excursions and sunken ships off the coast.
- Great golfing at the Tanka Golf club near VIllasimius with the added advantage of breathtaking views of the sardinian coastline.
Places of Interest
- The picturesque former fishing village of Villassimius with its lovely bars, restaurants and bustling night life in the summer months and the wonderful landscape and beaches is a must!
- Visit the prehistoric remains of the Roman and Phoenician civilizations especially Domus de Jana, a stone age tomb carved into the rock face and the famous Giants' Tomb (Tomba dei Giganti)
- Capo Carbonara, a promontory at the south of Sardinia offering wondeful views of the coastal scenery with emerald waters and white sandy beaches.
Lovely Beach Home in Villasimius
Picture Malibu hills with lush vegetation, rolling hills, deep blue sea, unique rock formations and lighthouses galore, you get Villasimius. The town has absolutely breathtaking sceneries,, streets of cobblestones and rich with white sandy beaches all along the coastline. The villa is a few steps to the beach, a perfect getaway, close to a marina where plenty of boat/sailboat cruises, scooter rentals, horse ride trips are offered. The home has all the amenities, comfortable beddings, fully equipped kitchen, patio seatings and lush gardens with a heated pool. We were treated with warm welcome and genuine kindness plus authentic delicious home cooked meals by Francesco, the host's father. It was an experience that will stay in our memories! Hope we can return the favor someday, sometime! Craig and Lily”
Lovely stay in Sardinia over X-mas and New Year 2016/2017
We have tremendously enjoyed our stay at Villa Villasimius in S-E Sardinie. The area must be pretty busy in summer, but in winter relatively quiet (we had the beach all for ourselves sometimes) There is very easy access, just walking distance from the villa to so many walking and cycling tracks that meander through the surrounding rolling hills and sucluded beaches. Sardinia has indeed one of the most stunning landscapes we have ever seen. We also loved the local food and wines, but nothing compares to the warm welcome our host family prepared for us: the X-mas decorations, fresh F&B and even a meal prepared for us by the chef of the family. We like to return and enjoy all this again in a spring-summer-autumn time setting. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet