Luxury Villa in Santa Margherita di Pula - Sardinia
Santa Margherita di Pula - Cagliari, Italy
The stunning villa is located in beautiful Santa Margherita di Pula within the prestigious 'Morus' community on the Southern coast of Sardinia.
It is a spacious 2600 square feet and enjoys its own private white sandy beach with crystal blue water just 500 meters away.
The property is surrounded by a beautiful 1.2 acre park with a great selection of pine trees, palm trees and Mediterranean bush, myrtle, olive, laurel and green lawn.
The house is structured on two levels featuring 6 spacious bedrooms, all air-conditioned, and three bathrooms comfortably sleeping up to 12 people.
The living space includes a large fully-fitted kitchen with fireplace and a spacious living rooms with dining area and sofas for relaxing, watching TV or socializing with friends.
Outside a large veranda is well furnished with sofas and large dining table perfect for entertaining family and friends with a BBQ.
The community also offers sports facilities including a children's playground, tennis courts, football pitches, basketball courts etc.
Nearby is also one of the most beautiful golf courses in Sardinia offering some stunning views of the coastal scenery.
Given that the local area is so naturally beautiful, it is a great spot to enjoy a horse ride or a hike
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, Twin, and Twin
10 guests maximum
40 minutes by car
Lush green garden with a great variety of Mediterranean trees and shrubs.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Enjoy the wonderful white sand and crystal clear water of the beaches of Santa Martherita di Pula, ideal for families with children thanks to its shallow waters and great also for surfers and scuba divers.
- For golf enthusiasts the Is Molas Golf club offers quality facilities mixed with outstanding scenery right by the wonderful coastline of Southern Sardinia.
- Boat trips to the idyllic offshore islands are availble daily from Pula and surrounding areas, including scuba diving excursions and sunken shiips off the coast.
Places of Interest
- The historic town of Pula is rich in culture and history while enjoying some breathtaking views of the coastal scenery.
- Visit Sardinia's capital city of Cagliari with its great cultural and historic heritage plus great bars and restaurants made even more special by the vantage postion right on the sea enjoying wonderful views of the stunning costal scenery.