This stunning spacious 2045 square foot apartment is on the fourth floor of an elegant Roman palazzo right in the heart of Rome minutes away from the Vatican City.
The property is comfortable, bright and elegantly furnished with antiques and period features.
It features 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 recently renovated bathrooms comfortably sleeping up to 10 people. All bedrooms benefit from air conditioning.
The living quarters feature a large and tastefully decorated lounge, a spacious dining room with a large dining table and a fully equipped kitchen.
Great spot for a memorable get away in the Holy City!
PLEASE NOTE there is no dryer at the property.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2045 square feet, 190 square meters
King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Rome Fiumicino Airport
30-40 mins by car
Beautiful views of Roman palazzos
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Visit the Vatican Museums and the fantastic Sistine Chapel featuring the wonderful Last Judgement, painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512.
- Visit Galleria Borghese, Rome's finest Art Gallery home to a wonderful collection of Renaissance art masterpieces.
- Admire the Trevi Fountain, wonderful example of Baroque architecture, famous for appearing in the classic movie La Dolce Vita by Federico Fellini with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni.
Places of Interest
- Dedicated to the worship of every god (Pan-every Theon-divinity), the Pantheon, a wonderful example of classical architecture, was built by the Emperor Hadrian between 118 and 125 A.D.
- Immerse yourselves in Ancient Rome visiting the Roman Forum and the wonderful Coliseum, also known as, the Flavian Amphiteatre, built in 72 AD under Emperor Vespasian.
- Visit the beautiful Saint Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, whose spectacular dome was designed by the great Michelangelo in 1547.
Perfect Rome vacation
Casa D'Ondes is an excellent property. The apartment is located in an area that feels residential but is just a few steps from great shopping, a few blocks to a metro, and the Vatican. Also, since the apartment is on the forth floor you can open the windows during the day with no worries, and you hear less street noise (when there occasionally is noise). The apartment is bigger than what we were expecting for a city apartment. There are a few markets very close by three doors down, and a few steps from the corner, which made it very easy for us to provision the kitchen for breakfast. We had 7 people in our unit and we never felt like we were on top of each other. Since the property was within walking distance of the metro, we were able to accomplish a lot in one week. Such as - train to Florence, train to Naples to see Pompeii, see the Pope and tour the Vatican, spend half a day touring coliseum, and forum, take two food tours (highly recommend doing this), and a lot of shopping. I also recommend you take one of those hop-on-hop-off bus rides so that you can see the city and then figure out what you want to do. Our apartment host / owner was very helpful before we arrived and was easy to get in touch with before we arrived. She met us at the apartment and took as much time as we needed to answer our questions. I high recommend this place and hope to visit again. ”
Fantastic location, near the Vatican.
Ciao! The hosts were very accommodating and helpful. Their apartment is immaculately clean, comfortable, and nicely designed. The Prati neighbourhood is the perfect base for exploring Rome on foot. Nearby one can find numerous excellent restaurants, cafes, bars, etc. Grazie!”