San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Ventanas de San Miguel Golf Villa
Ventanas de San Miguel Golf Villa
This incredible 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 4,000 sq. ft. home is located inside one of the best golf courses in the region, Ventanas de San Miguel. The property has 360 degree views to the golf course and amazing views to the town. It is 5 minutes away from downtown and shuttle can be booked by the resort at several times a day.
You'll enter the residence to a large open lounge room featuring exposed brick with several sleek couches and a fireplace. Glass doors offer outside views, and massive windows installed above the door and in the corner of the room offer an abundance of natural sunlight. The dining room has a beautiful wood-carved table that seats 6. The kitchen is partly separated by a bar counter that serves as an additional seating (bar stools) and food or drink preparation area. The kitchen itself is fully equipped and very open. Outside on the ground floor patio, there is a fireplace and smaller dining table with four chairs for an al fresco lunch or evening drinks.
There are four bedrooms in the home. One bedroom contains a king bed, the second a queen bed, the third two twin beds, and two twin beds in the fourth bedroom. A second living area is upstairs, providing comfortable lounging sofas an a large screen tv for relaxing movie nights.
The property has 360 degree views to the golf course and amazing views to the town. It has a two level rooftop equipped with a grill, a fire-pit and a lounge. Perfect for spending the evenings with friends! The golf resort is fully staffed and you'll have access to special rates for green fees.
Ventanas de San Miguel was designed by Nick Faldo, one of the most successful golfers known to date. The villas and luxury homes on the property are surrounded by nature and located only 4 minutes from downtown San Miguel. The golf course itself is challenging and its location is unsurpassed. It features durable Kentucky Blue Grass on the fairways and soft but resilient Bent Grass on the greens. The course offers views of the city, mountains, and the Parroquia (a beautiful church which is the centerpiece of San Miguel de Allende).
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Amazing 260 scenic views of the golf course and town can be seen from the rooftop
Optional Fee of $100 that will include daily cleaning and housekeeping (making beds, cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms).
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Dine at the club restaurant, El Bunker
- Enjoy a Mexican take on tapas complimented by a tamarind margarita while watching the city light up for the night
- Catch a performance at the Teatro Ángela Peralta, an elegant and intimate theater built in 1873
- Stretch your legs at El Charco del Ingenio, a 170-acre garden reserve brimming over with varieties of cacti
- Head to La Gruta (20-minute ride out of San Miguel de Allende) to visit hot springs where you can spend a whole day taking a dip in the springs, enjoying a massage, or lounging around one of the pools
- Enjoy the growing culture of wines around the area
Places of Interest
- Fabrica La Aurora- houses over 40 artist studios, galleries, shops and restaurants. Time your visit on the first Friday of the month and you can meet the artists over free wine and cheese!
- Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel
- Oratorio de San Felipe Neri- inside this this multi-towered, domed pale pink church are 33 oil paintings showing scenes from the life of San Felipe Neri, the 16th-century Florentine who founded the Oratorio Catholic order
- San Agustín- a 'don't leave San Miguel without…' experience. This sweet tooths' paradise is the best place in Mexico for chocolate and churros!
- Áperi- this restaurant is the talk of town. Regularly changing menu features the likes of duck, pork and seafood dishes, prepared with local San Miguelense ingredients
- Jardín Botánico El Charco del Ingenio- an 88-hectare botanic garden, wildlife and bird sanctuary, and recreational/ceremonial space
- Centro Histórico- San Miguel's historic quarter where you'll find restaurants, museums, hotels, and boutiques
The historical and cultural significance of San Miguel de Allende and Guanajuato in Central Mexico are absolutely worth investigating and celebrating. Casa Villa Golf was the perfect place to come home to each evening. Beautiful property, very well appointed, high ceilings, and large rooms. Most evenings our group preferred to cook and enjoy each other’s company in the comfort of this retreat. The golf course is lovely and perfectly challenging. It is mandatory to hire one caddy per two players. They are well worth the nominal fee. Leigh, the owner was very accommodating and helpful on many levels. Highly recommended. ””
Location Great, People Awesome, House Adequate
We enjoyed our stay. Diego was most helpful and a great host. The housekeepers and gardener were incredibly nice and helpful. We had a great time playing golf. The caddies at Ventanas were the best we have ever experienced. We also enjoyed dining at Ventanas in both restaurants. We believe the house could be five stars with some improvement. The living room furniture is uncomfortable. The third-floor rooftop had a great view. If the BBQ grill was nicer, it would be a great place to cook out and enjoy a meal. We would love to come back because we enjoy golf and enjoy San Miguel. We hope Diego makes some improvements.”
Beautiful House with issues
The Villa as lovely, with lots of both indoor and outdoor space. There are however a number of issues that impact the total enjoyment of the Villa. Most of these are small issues but they add up. The kitchen is lacking in many items if you want to cook while staying at the villa. There are no mixing bowls, few sharp knives, no measurement items, The oven doesn't have a usable element for broiling or baking., etc.. The dishwasher did not work, but staff came everyday to do the dishes, make the beds and generally clean the Villa. The showers have no place to put soap or shampoo, etc. The lighting in the master bathroom is very poor and therefore makes it difficult for shaving or applying make up. The gas BBQ and the fire pit were not working. Many of the bulbs in lighting fixtures were out. When we were there they had unusually cold conditions with evening temperatures below freezing. There is no heat or air conditioning in the house as it is normally not needed. The owner did provide gas heaters for the bedrooms once we contacted him but the heater promised for the LR was never installed which meant we could not comfortably seat there in the evenings. The biggest positive, other then the house being beautiful, is the staff. They could not have been nicer and tried to fix any problem that arose. The shuttle to town goes 4X/day M-F and does not operate on wknds. We found that, other than the morning run into town, taxis and uber was the way to go. If you are looking for a place to stay in San Miguel, which is wonderful, and you play golf (we do not) and come when the weather is "normal" you will probably have a great time.”
Great place to rest.
We had a great weekend at Ventanas. If you are looking to spend sometime out of the city in San Miguel this is a great place. Nice views, great golf and a nice home. Thank you much for all. ”
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet