Byron Bay, Australia
Byron Bay Forest Cottage seaside/country Retreat
Byron Bay Forest Cottage Retreat
This delightful 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,200 sq. ft. inside and 400 sq ft outdoor verandah plus double car parks attached to cottage The eco cottage is set amongst beautiful trees and abundant bird life. Wake up each morning to the peaceful sound of birds and distant rolling waves.
Byron Bay Forest Cottage Retreat is part of a private 10 acre estate, which consists of a main residence and separate cottage, each with separate entrances.
Enjoy an indoor/outdoor vibe with walls and doors that open up to the large verandah, where you can settle into a lounge chair and sip your morning coffee or your favorite cocktail in the evening. The open floor plan contains a living area with comfortable leather sofas facing a large screen TV and a dining area with a table that seats 4. Behind this area you'll find the kitchen, which includes modern, high end appliances and a small counter for food prepping. Both bedrooms contain queen beds and hardwood floors.
This charming cottage uses the latest alternative green technologies from solar energy and solar heating to passive energy designs with large verandahs incorporated to give you a 5 star eco friendly holiday experience.
The green spaces which surround this uniquely designed property ensure a very private stay at this zero carbon retreat. Stroll along the gardens and tropical fruit trees and pick limes, lemons, grapefruit, oranges, mandarins, passionfruit, lychee, papaya, figs, and fresh herbs.
Experience the alternative, laid back lifestyle of Byron Bay. Take a pushbike ride or 3 minute drive along a delightful country lane through a nature reserve to the centre of Byron Bay and its beautiful beaches. Byron Bay is well known as a prime surfing destination. From the home you can also bike 2km to world-renowned Byron Bay Yoga Centre or 1 km to an alternative workshop hub.
With a lighthouse on its headland, Byron Bay is renowned for its stunning white sandy surf beaches, picturesque towns & lush countryside. The motto of this popular town is "Cheer up, slow down, chill out." Check this incredible destination off your bucket list and make a reservation today!
Townhome with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK), Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Approximately 40 minutes by car
Overlooking forested hidden valley, 3 km from beaches and town of Byron Bay country lane to town
Activities of Interest
- Hike or bike through national parks and rainforest
- Book a riding lesson or a sunset horseback ride along the beach at Pegasus Park Equestrian Centre
- Take a memorable walk through the habitats of nocturnal animals to observe them at their most active during a Byron Bay Night Vision Walk
- Refresh and reconnect with yoga classes or a mindfulness retreat
- Rejuvenate and relax with blissful treatments and messages at The Spa at Byron Resort
- See Byron Bay from aloft in a hot air balloon
- Skydiving and hang gliding are thrilling activities for the adventurous types!
- For outstanding photo opportunities, stroll from the beach to the Cape Byron Lighthouse observation point
- You're in one of the best surfing destinations worldwide- take a surf lesson!
- Scuba drive or snorkel at Julian Rocks
- Attend special events such as Spender in the Grass music festival, Byron Bay Writers Festival, etc.
- Experience the vibrant nightlife
Places of Interest
- Arts Factory- a 5 acre subtropical haven which serves as a music venue, bar, spa, and most popular hostel in Byron Bay
- Dips Cafe ( where locals patronise for breakfast )
- Beach Byron Bay- a breezy restaurant located on beautiful beach frontage
- Belongil Beach Cafe belongil beach( lay back alternative hang )
- Lone Goat Gallery- Byron Shire's premier community gallery offering a contemporary art space for local and visiting artists as well as touring exhibitions
- The Crystal Castle and Shambhala Gardens
- Cape Byron Lighthouse ,dolphin , whale , watching
- Nimbin hippie counter culcture
- byron yoga , vegan, cafe,
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility