Montaña Roja Villa
If stunning views are near the top of your villa wish-list then look no further, as you will be able to enjoy the best views of Playa Blanca from the slopes of Montaña Roja.
Nestled in a privileged position on Montaña Roja, the villa has views of the Papagayo beaches in the east, to the most southerly point of Lanzarote to the west. Directly ahead you can watch the daily ferries going back and forth between Lanzarote and the nearby island of Fuerteventura.
This luxurious villa, uniquely designed in a Canarian style is very well appointed.
But this home, rather uniquely has its own gym sauna, Turkish Bath, Tennis Court, Basketball/Football Courts, Squash Court and multiple jacuzzis.
There are 4 suites, all with their own living room, bathroom and dressing room. The fully equipped kitchen includes an outdoor area with barbecue and wood oven. Air conditioning and heating are in all rooms.
Daily cleaning and cooking are available at an extra cost.
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and King
8 guests maximum
35 minutes by car
Magnificent view to the neighbouring islands of Fuerteventura and Lobos, and The Atlantic ocean.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Enjoy wine tasting at La Geria and make sure you try the Celeris
- Famara beach is great for surf lovers.
- Rent a boat in Marina Rubicon and discover Lanzarote from the sea
Places of Interest
- Timanfaya National Park on Lanzarote is a must see - stunning views of the volcanic lunar like landscape surrounded by lava fields. Getting to the top is an amazing route up roads more suited to bicycles.
- There are a host of things to do in Playa Blanca as well as the obvious attractions of the beaches. Go for a swim at the fantastic Papagayo beach
- Try the best Spanish fresh fish while enjoying the sunset at Casa Tato, in El Golfo.
Les Legendes in Mont Tremblant
This villa is splendid and very uniquely designed and appointed. Indoor and outdoor spaces are very versatile, with your own private racket club and spa (both tennis and indoor squash). The end of cul-de-sac location is extremely private and quiet with a spectacular view of Playa Blanca, the Atlantic, and other Canary Islands. Lanzarote island, itself, is one of the most fascinating, non-active, volcanic landscapes in the world. Plenty to do on the Island, good golf courses, interesting agriculture, and 1000's of neat restaurants. We didn't want to leave. Sandy and Minouche Robinson, Williamsburg, VA”