Canyon Lake, Texas
Looking Glass Place
Private, Secluded, Restful on 3 acres with our own family of deer that visit every morning. Close to Jacobs Creek Beach.
Outdoor fire pit, horseshoes, close walk to dam and scenic overlook of crystal blue lake and peaceful village. Wake up any morning to sip coffee and view our family of deer gathered around the backyard fish pond. Walk, cycle, explore the sparkling vistas around Canyon Lake.
Excellent for small groups and family and friends getaway.
Centrally located between San Antonio, Austin and Fredricksburg, the heart of the Texas hill country. Close
to Greune Texas music and shopping, 14 miles.
Outstanding weather in Spring and Fall without the hubbub of summer crowds. We have a large family gathering room downstairs 24 ft by 40ft and a large gathering room upstairs 22ft by 30 ft.
Plenty of room to relax, kick back and enjoy. Outdoor hot tub on upstairs deck overlooking the lake. We've provided at the details.
Looking Glass has 4 bedrooms, two rooms with 2 Queen beds and 2 more rooms with one Queen bed. Come relax in the fabulous Texas Hill Country. Wi-Fi open network,
Cable TV. 52 " Flat Screen TV, I Pod dock stereo, Bose Speakers, plenty of parking.Mr. Coffee 12 cup and Keurig Single cup coffee makers.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3300 square feet
2x Queen, 2x Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
San Antonio International (SAT)
40 minutes south by car
360 panoramic view from second floor decks, 60 feet of upstairs decks overlooking the blue waters of Canyon Lake and the beautiful Texas hill -country.10 mile view of Canyon Lake, awesome sunsets. View over west end of lake, can see to Kendalia Texas "Twin Sisters".
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Golf, Bandit Course New Braunfels
- Jacobs Creek Beach 1/2 mile
- Canyon Lake Marina 4 miles
- Helicopter Sightseeing 2 miles
- Sailng, Fishing, Deck boats 2 miles
- Canyon Lake Gorge Tours 2 miles
Places of Interest
- New Braunfels, Tx, Schliterbahn Water Park
- Texas Wine Tour Hwy 290, 22 miles
- San Antonio Riverwalk and Missions 40 miles
- Tanger Outlet Mall, 19 miles, Canyon Lake Boating
- Guadalupe River tubing and rafting, Golf all year
- Canyon Lake Gorge,Wimberly Texas
- San Antonio Riverwalk 42 miles
- Austin, Texas 52 miles
- The Bandit Golf Course, New Braunfels
- Wimberly,Texas 16 miles
- Austin Texas – The vibrant capital of Texas, Austin, is home to great music and great food. At certain times of the year bats fly from Congress Avenue Bridge which is a sensational event.
- San Antonio – Visiting the Alamo, the iconic site of Texan independence, and the River Walk are a must when staying so close.
- Rafting – The Guadeloupe River is also close and provides rafting opportunities.
Great Week in Texas!
We enjoyed Looking Glass Place! Lots of room for everyone & only 20 minutes to the "Mecca" of Texas music, Gruene Hall. Great base to explore the Texas Hill Country-Wimberley, Fredericksburg & LBJ Ranch. Terry the owner was great to work with. ”
Looking Glass Place
This place was The owners are wonderful!!! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo