Scottsdale TPC Golf Getaway
North Scottsdale Princess-TPC Golf Getaway
This 2,900 sq ft newly remodeled custom home is in the gated Princess-TPC Golf Community, next to Princess Resort! Perfect for a family or executive getaway!
This home has all the amenities you would want out of a vacation home! In the kitchen there is a gas range, sub-zero fridge, high-end appliances, granite countertops. Plenty of space to gather at the bar over cocktails.
The family room has high end furniture which makes for a cozy space to gather after a long day! Not a detail in the decor was overlooked in this home! It has a very crisp, serene vibe.
You enter into the spacious master bedroom through double doors, the sanctuary has a balcony and master bath with jacuzzi tub! The other two bedrooms have great beds and sleek decor. You will feel rested after vacationing at this getaway.
There are several ways to get out to the large backyard and pool. The pool is great for the group to be able to enjoy. However, it is not heated in the winter.
Located in the beautiful Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale, Arizona is bordered by Phoenix to the west and the McDowell Mountains on the east. Scottsdale is annually rated among the nation’s most desirable communities to live in, visit and do business in.
Scottsdale’s vibrant downtown is considered the finest urban center in Arizona. It is home to more than 90 restaurants, 320 retail shops and more than 80 art galleries.
Scottsdale’s McDowell Sonoran Preserve, in the city’s northern reaches, is the largest urban wilderness area in the United States and features more than 60 miles of trails through diverse and scenic desert terrain.
From this home there is easy access to 101 and Near Kierland Shopping. Multiple top restaurants and shopping areas nearby!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2880 square feet, 268 square meters
King, 2x Twin, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor
20 min by Car
Beautiful oasis outside in the backyard!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Camelback Mountain- beautiful views, mountain hiking
- McDowell Mountains- Music festivals
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West- Home of the former Loloma Transit Station
Places of Interest
- Home of the PGA’s Waste Management Phoenix Open. Year round there are over 200 golf courses including Grayhawk, TPC Scottsdale, Troon North, Talking Stick and We-Ko-Pa.
- Scottsdale’s McDowell Sonoran Preserve has over 100 miles of trails to explore the spectacular landscape of majestic mountains and lush desert vegetation.
- Kierland Shopping- Chic and Urban shops and dining