Masseria San Michele
Immersed in the green of the Puglian countryside, and within easy reach of stunning beaches, this beautiful historic masseria offers the discerning guest the opportunity to enjoy the relaxed Puglian lifestyle.
The spacious property is situated at the end of a long drive, in over five acres of grounds with extensive areas of olive and almond trees. This unique property offers total seclusion but gives very easy access to the vibrant Puglian town of Ceglie Messapica, famed for its restaurant scene.
This ancient house, constructed entirely of stone, was initially the Chapel of San Michele and was built in 1300 but over the following centuries was transformed into a nobleman's residence.
The house, which sleeps 8, is comfortably furnished with a stylish mix of antique, vintage and modern furniture and offers spacious living areas and modern facilities. Outside are terraces, a stunning swimming pool, a covered area for al fresco dining, a large original stone piazalle, or patio, and a barbecue and wood fired pizza oven.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Brindisi International Airport
40 mins by car
Views of the idyllic Apulian countryside
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Cradle of the Griko culture, the Grecìa Salentina, invites you on a riveting journey to discover rock settlements, archaeological areas and underground oil mills.
- You will find great shopping and culinary greatness in the characteristic nearby town of Ostuni
Places of Interest
- The beautiful Baroque town of Lecce, the capital of the Salento region dubbed the "Florence of the South, with its churches and palazzos embroidered in stone is a great day out
- Don't miss the natural wonders of the sea caves at Castro and Santa Maria di Leuca.
- The Dolmens and Menhirs are a testament to the importance of this region in the prehistoric age and worth a look.