Hotel Internazionale Bellinzona (HS)
You are booking a double standard room for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrade options are available after booking at an extra cost.
Bellinzona, capital of Ticino, is a strategically central base to get to know an inviting part of Switzerland, which is rich in historical sites and untouched nature.
Excellent transport connections both by road and railway make Bellinzona an ideal destination for anyone looking for a quiet area away from mass tourism.
The Hotel & SPA Internazionale's historical building was inaugurated in 1909 and is a 7-story. On the 5th floor there are only suites, one of which extends over two floors. On the floor -1 and -2 levels there is the hairdresser and the wellness centre.
Our reception will gladly fulfill all wishes and requests 24 hours a day. In conjunction with the Restaurant Internazionale, which has also been completely renewed and which is located in the interior of the building, we ensure that our guests will be looked after 7 days a week.
Whilst in the redesigning and renewing phase creating a comfortable environment was key, the environmental aspect was not neglected either. The use of two Thermo - pumps which transport groundwater, makes it possible that the entire building is heated or chilled with renewable energy and without emissions .
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to 3RD HOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
This is a standard double room and the room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
30 min by car
Wonderful view of the medieval castles and the surrounding hills as well as of the famous Viale Stazione and historical buildings in the vicinity.
Activities of Interest
- Bellinzona is positioned where the valley narrows on the way to the Alpine passes of St. Gotthard, San Bernardino and Lucomagno (Lukmanier). Great gateway to Italy, and the keyhole to the Alps.
- The Hotel & SPA Internazionale is an excellent starting point for all art lovers and for those who want to ski, do trekking tours, a ride with the mountain bike or a lake cruise to one of the two lakes of the canton.
Places of Interest
- Three castles – the medieval fortifications, with the castles of Castelgrande, Castello di Montebello and Castello di Sasso Corbaro, are a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Villa dei Cedri – municipal art gallery with Swiss and Italian paintings from late 19th and early 20th century, as well as contemporary art. There is a particular focus on artists from the local area.
- Old Town – in the area around the Piazza Nosetto, Via del Teatro and Piazza del Governo, the Old Town boasts a wealth of beautiful merchants' houses, stone gateways, balconies with wrought iron railings and inn signs from a bygone era.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet