Green Oasis in Golfers Paradise
PGA Catalunya Resort, Caldes de Malavella, Girona, Spain
Located in the luxurious resort of PGA Catalunya in North Eastern Spain, this two bedroom apartment it's only 5 minutes drive from Girona airport, 20 minutes from the Costa Brava beaches and less than an hour from Barcelona.
Staying on PGA Catalunya is a wonderful relaxing experience. The No.1 golf course in Spain offers glorious views and a typical round costs just 70 Euros, which is a steal for a top ranked leading international course.
The surrounding offers endless options for trips and new experiences; the mountains, the beautiful Costa Brava, Girona, Barcelona and plenty of picturesque little villages just on your doorstep.
The stunning two-bedroom, two bathroom, apartment has a contemporary and cozy decor throughout with plenty of sunlight. The loft-style living room is spacious and integrates a lovely Bulthaup kitchen.
But the resort is definitely not just for golf lovers, it is also for culture vultures, foodies, cyclists, walkers, nature lovers, families, beach lovers and just for plain relaxing too.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 861 square feet, 80 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Girona–Costa Brava Airport (GRO), Barcelona–El Prat Airport (BCN)
10 min by car - 70 min by car
Beautiful natural surroundings with magnificent views across the 18th hole of The Stadium Course which can be enjoyed thanks to the property’s large windows and the spacious terrace.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Stadium Course is ranked the number one golf course in Spain.
- The Dalí Triangle: The Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres is one of the country’s most visited museums; the Salvador Dalí House-Museum, the artist’s home in Portlligat (Cadaqués), Gala Dalí House-Museum in Púbol.
- The Pyrenees mountains are not far away and provide great skiing in winter and incredible natural scenery in summer
Places of Interest
- Girona old centre - Take a leisurely stroll through the old town, visit the museums and the historic buildings, wander through the streets and squares, and discover the attractions, festivals, restaurants, cultural events, etc.
- There is a number of beaches on the Costa Brava. Aiguablava and Tamariu in particular are worth a visit.
- Gourmet Cuisine. The area is home to 16 Michelin-starred restaurants and El Celler de Can Roca is one of the world's finest restaurants and just 20 minutes away.
- Lake of Banyoles
- Barcelona: from mountains to beaches, wide tree-lined boulevards unravel into pretty parks with playgrounds and shady squares with tiny, happy bars, where a too-hot afternoon is never wasted. Just 1 hour away