Course-side Villa - PGA Catalunya
Located in North Eastern Spain, only 5 minutes drive from Girona airport, 20 minutes from the Costa Brava beaches and less than an hour from Barcelona, this immaculate brand new 4-bed designer villa is nestled in the glorious luxury contemporary resort of PGA Catalunya.
The home is located in the area of La Selva Villas, which is a collection of spacious and exceptionally finished homes for entertaining friends and family, set in a private garden enclave nestled between the fairways of the Stadium Course.
The 4 bedroom villa was designed by Francesc y Damia Ribas Arquitectos and features: oak flooring throughout with underfloor heating, a Bulthaup gourmet kitchen and air conditioning.
PGA Catalunya Resort is ranked the number 1 golf course in Spain and offers glorious views to its golfers. A typical round costs just 70 Euros, which is a steal for a top ranked leading international course.
But the resort is definitely not just for golf lovers, it is also for culture vultures, foodies, cyclists, walkers, nature lovers, families, beach lovers and just for plain relaxing too.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, King, 2x Twin, and King
8 guests maximum
Girona or Barcelona
15 min from Girona Airport, 60min from Barcelona Airport
The beautiful golf course and landscape of PGA Catalunya
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Costa Brava beaches for all water/sea activities.
- PGA Catalunya is the number 1 ranked course in Spain. In addition to the golf, you can also play tennis, ski, take a boat out, ride a horse, hike, or jump on a bike.
- Tennis, skiing, yachting, equestrian, walking and cycling.
- Hiking in the Pyrenees (90 min) and Barcelona football at Camp Nou.
Places of Interest
- Barcelona: From the mountains to the beach, wide tree-lined boulevards unravel into pretty parks with playgrounds and shady squares with tiny, happy bars, where a too-hot afternoon is never wasted. Just 1 hour away
- Girona is a great city. Take a leisurely stroll through the old town, visit the museums and the historic buildings, wander through the streets and squares, and discover the attractions, festivals, restaurants, cultural events, etc.
- Costa Brava, beautiful sandy beaches on Mediterranean Sea, within 1h reach many historical / medieval villages around Costa Brava, some from ancient roman times
- The Beach Club at Santa Marta is situated within the ‘Mar I Muntanya’, Costa Brava’s famously rugged and golden sand coastline. Boasting some of the finest beaches in Spain, this region of Catalonia is picture perfect and what postcards are made of.
Beautiful Villa in Catalunya
Great resort for Golf lovers. Beautifull, airy and open house in heart Of Catalonia P.G.A. Golf. Perfect place to Visit Costa Brava, Gerona and Barcelona. Car is mandatory to visit many hidden beaches. Property has 4 rooms ( Sleep 8) upstair and only 2 bathrooms. ( 1 in suite). Kitchen ítems needs a refresh. Owner was very kínd and helpfull, and the house is perfect for a great relaxing family vacation. Thanks Gunther for share with us.”
We really enjoyed our stay at PGA Catalunya. The two golf courses are beautiful and fun to play. Friendly and helpful staff throughout the resort. The home was very clean and comfortable. The host was easy to communicate with and accommodating. The floor plan is ideal for one or two couples or one family. ”
Communication with owner and local manager was easy. House presented to high level of cleanliness but not fully equipped as a chefs kitchen, No ironing board, or mirrors for use with hair dryer.Not even a bottle of water on arrival and no local shop. Resort shop very limited hours . One room ensuite so not ideal for a number of couples but ok for family’s. Very basic. Ideally located to sample wonderful local Restaurants . Pools in resort not heated and communal in this case. ”
Great golf resort
The villa is even nicer than it is reflected by the pictures. There is a shared pool there in the immediate vicinity, which is a paradise for the kids. Super comfortable for 8 people. Near to the beach, 1 hour from Barcelona, 20 mins from Girona, one of the world's gourmet capitals. No aircon in the smallest bedroom, weak aircon in the master bedroom, otherwise perfect.”
The house was nice and fairly comfortable. I was there for 2 weeks. The first week we were 6 people, the second week were were 8. The house was not totally equipped, as we had to purchase towels and paper products during our stay. The house is located on 2 golf courses, and is centrally located for easy access to many sight seeing destinations. The owner arranged for easy access to the house, and for easy departure.”
Ideal for a golfer, but even though I do not play the game, I loved the location. Perfectly situated for exploring the Costa Brava, the house is a nice home base for this rich region of Spain. There are dozens of beautiful villages and small cities nearby, full of scenery, beaches, historical buildings, and Graeco-Roman ruins. The house is confortable for three or four couples. The community swimming pool is a few steps away. The nearby hotel and clubhouse have good restaurants.and more facilities.”