Course-side Villa - PGA Catalunya
Located in North Eastern Spain, only 5 minutes drive from Girona airport, 20 minutes from the Costa Brava beaches and less than an hour from Barcelona, this immaculate brand new 4-bed designer villa is nestled in the glorious luxury contemporary resort of PGA Catalunya.
The home is located in the area of La Selva Villas, which is a collection of spacious and exceptionally finished homes for entertaining friends and family, set in a private garden enclave nestled between the fairways of the Stadium Course.
The 4 bedroom villa was designed by Francesc y Damia Ribas Arquitectos and features: oak flooring throughout with underfloor heating, a Bulthaup gourmet kitchen and air conditioning.
PGA Catalunya Resort is ranked the number 1 golf course in Spain and offers glorious views to its golfers. A typical round costs just 70 Euros, which is a steal for a top ranked leading international course.
But the resort is definitely not just for golf lovers, it is also for culture vultures, foodies, cyclists, walkers, nature lovers, families, beach lovers and just for plain relaxing too.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Girona or Barcelona
15 min from Girona Airport, 60min from Barcelona Airport
The beautiful golf course and landscape of PGA Catalunya
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Costa Brava beaches for all water/sea activities.
- PGA Catalunya is the number 1 ranked course in Spain. In addition to the golf, you can also play tennis, ski, take a boat out, ride a horse, hike, or jump on a bike.
- Tennis, skiing, yachting, equestrian, walking and cycling.
- Hiking in the Pyrenees (90 min) and Barcelona football at Camp Nou.
Places of Interest
- Barcelona: From the mountains to the beach, wide tree-lined boulevards unravel into pretty parks with playgrounds and shady squares with tiny, happy bars, where a too-hot afternoon is never wasted. Just 1 hour away
- Girona is a great city. Take a leisurely stroll through the old town, visit the museums and the historic buildings, wander through the streets and squares, and discover the attractions, festivals, restaurants, cultural events, etc.
- Costa Brava, beautiful sandy beaches on Mediterranean Sea, within 1h reach many historical / medieval villages around Costa Brava, some from ancient roman times
- The Beach Club at Santa Marta is situated within the ‘Mar I Muntanya’, Costa Brava’s famously rugged and golden sand coastline. Boasting some of the finest beaches in Spain, this region of Catalonia is picture perfect and what postcards are made of.
Brett and NellySeptember 2021
The PGA Resort is beautiful. The home is very nice as well. It was clean and well kept. The small towns in the area were a treat to see including Girona where they filmed part of the Game of Thrones including the Walk of Shame scene. The golf courses looked amazing, but I pulled my hamstring before going so couldn't play. Convenient to have a clubhouse restaurant on premises. Gunther (owner) was great to work with. Only downsides is that there was only 1 TV in the unit and it didn't not back up to the Golf Course (view). ”
Great resort for Golf lovers. Beautifull, airy and open house in heart Of Catalonia P.G.A. Golf. Perfect place to Visit Costa Brava, Gerona and Barcelona. Car is mandatory to visit many hidden beaches. Property has 4 rooms ( Sleep 8) upstair and only 2 bathrooms. ( 1 in suite). Kitchen ítems needs a refresh. Owner was very kínd and helpfull, and the house is perfect for a great relaxing family vacation. Thanks Gunther for share with us.”
We really enjoyed our stay at PGA Catalunya. The two golf courses are beautiful and fun to play. Friendly and helpful staff throughout the resort. The home was very clean and comfortable. The host was easy to communicate with and accommodating. The floor plan is ideal for one or two couples or one family. ”