The peninsula Armação dos Búzios, often referred to as just Búzios, was popularized by legendary movie star Brigitte Bardot in the 1960s, when she escaped here with her Brazilian boyfriend, to hide from paparazzi hunting them in Rio de Janeiro. While she was there, Bardot reportedly fell in love with the town so much, that she stayed for months longer than she planned, and has returned many times since then. Now her statue sits along the main street of Búzios, Rua das Pedras (Street of Stones).
Villa Sonho is located over the beautiful Praia Dos Ossos, in the Buzios Bay.
The Villa consists of four exclusive suites, each with an en-suite bathroom, mini-bar, flat screen TV, air conditioning, all furnished in a comfortable and cosy style, with careful attention to detail, offering a breathtaking views over the bay.
The two double suites in the dependence are located on the pool deck, where you'll enjoy wonderful sunset views. They're equipped with all the comforts: air conditioning, flat screen TV, Sky HD satellite channels, private bathroom with glass shower box, mini bar, WiFi.
The exclusive luxury suite in the villa offers a private accommodation, with a wide bright living room, walk-in closet, big bathroom with private Jacuzzi, King size bed and a terrace with sea view.
The room can accommodate two adults and a kid. A baby crib can be added if necessary.
The family suite is located in the main house, on the opposite side of the luxury suite. Even though it's not as big, it certainly gives the same privacy, and offers a great option for a family with its comfortable sofa bed.
The room can accommodate up to 4 people and we can add a baby crib too if necessary.
While at Villa Sonho you can enjoy the wonderful swimming pool, a relaxing bath in the Jacuzzi, a fitness session in the gym, or a movie in our home theatre room.
Besides the WiFi connection, our guests can take advantage of a private office, with personal computer connected to the internet and a printer and of a variety of books in various languages.
Guests of Villa Sonho can count on the friendly and attentive assistance of a chambermaid and a guardian.
Upon request we can organize the famous Brazilian "Churrasco" in our barbecue under the patio.
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 13000 square feet, 1208 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Twin
12 guests maximum
Macaé Airport - MEA
1 hour by car
The beautiful Buzios bay
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Buzios Divers - Experience the underwater world, whether you're an experienced diver or a newcomer!
- Travel Buzios - Ride around Buzios and get to know the region through its pristine beaches and spectacular scenery.
- Radical Parque Buzios - Go bungee jumping, ziplining, and enjoy a host of other outdoor activities at this awesome theme park!
- Bravo Sports - Tap into your adventurous side and learn how to kitesurf in Buzios!
- Trail of Lagoinha do Leste - Follow your guide to this remote beach, accessible only by walking trails, surrounded by the sounds of bird singing, cicadas humming and the crashing of the waves.
Places of Interest
- Rua das Pedras - This charming cobblestone street is lined with restaurants and shops selling resort wear, jewelry, handicrafts and artwork, and is known for its lively nightlife!
- Ferradurinha Beach - Visit this beautiful beach, tucked away in a serene cove.
- Reserva Serra das Emerencias - A magnificent national park, offering hiking trails and scenic views of the mountains and water.
- 74 Restaurant - Famous for its dazzling view of the ocean, the restaurant offers quality food and ultimate sophistication.
Ronaldo PredebonDecember 2020
Our stay at Buzios Dream was nothing more then pure delight. Michela was very attentive in exchanging the week for us due to Covid regulations. Villa Sonho is just perfect. Is grand in size and in the same time very cozi. Is luxurious and also beach rustic, matching the local landscape. The bay view is stunning. The location is just perfect, in a secluded street by two beaches near downtown “Orla Bardot”. The staff is very kind and trained in the command of the housekeeper Almir. We missed already and hope to return some day.”
Hi, Our stay was great! The owner was very helpfull with everything and the house very confortable. We have three people helping us at the house: Almir (The house keeper) the best, he is 24hs to help you in what you want. Lucinea in the cleaning was very good and very nice person. The only thing thar wasnt so good as Almir and Lucinea was the Cook that, but everything else was great! Thank you very much! Eduardo”
Villa Sonho is a remarkable property, with one of the very best locations in Buzios. It sits near praia Azeda and Azedinha, two of the best beaches on the Buzios peninsula, great for kids and just a short stroll from the villa. It is also easy walking along the waterfront into centro. The outside living area with pool and decking is impressive, and the rooms are large and comfortable. Breakfast outside is a wonderful way to start the day, the staff are excellent. Strongly recommend to anyone considering Buzios, we liked it so much we stayed 2 weeks!”