La Selva at PGA Cataluyna
Caldes de Malavella, Spain
Located in North Eastern Spain, only 5 minutes drive from Girona airport, 20 minutes from the Costa Brava beaches and less than an hour from Barcelona, this immaculate brand new 4-bed designer villa is nestled in the glorious luxury contemporary resort of PGA Catalunya.
The home is located in the area of La Selva Villas, which is a collection of spacious and exceptionally finished homes for entertaining friends and family, set in a private garden enclave nestled between the fairways of the Stadium Course.
The 4 bedroom detached villa was designed by Francesc y Damia Ribas Arquitectos and features: oak flooring throughout with underfloor heating, a Bulthaup gourmet kitchen, air conditioning and an electronic lighting system in the living room with motorised curtains.
The living room opens onto a designer Kitchen and a private garden with barbecue.
This home suits a maximum of six adults and two children due to the beds and size of the 4th bedroom.
Ample car park space for up two cars and our electric golf buggy (free for your use),
A landscaped park is beautifully connected to our backyard and features a swimming pool, children’s pool and a sun terrace.
PGA Catalunya Resort is ranked number 1 golf course in Spain and offers glorious views to its golfers. A typical round costs just 70 Euros, which is a steal for a top ranked leading international course.
But the resort is definitely not just for golf lovers, it is also for culture vultures, foodies, cyclists, walkers, nature lovers, families, beach lovers and just for plain relaxing too.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, Full, Full, and Other
8 guests maximum
Girona 5km or Barcelona 100km on motorway
5 minutes and 60 minutes by car respectively
The golf course
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- PGA Catalunya is the number 1 ranked course in Spain In addition to the golf, you can also play tennis, ski, take a boat out, ride a horse, hike, or jump on a bike.
- Tennis. Skiing, yachting, equestrian, walking, cycling.
- Hiking in the Pyrenees (90 min) and soccer at Camp Nou
Places of Interest
- Girona is a great city. Take a leisurely stroll through the old town, visit the museums and the historic buildings, wander through the streets and squares, and discover the attractions, festivals, restaurants, cultural events, etc.
- The Beach Club at Santa Marta is situated within the ‘Mar I muntanya’, Costa Brava’s famously rugged and golden sand coastline. Boasting some of the finest beaches in Spain, this region of Catalonia is picture perfect and what postcards are made of.
- Barcelona: From the mountains to the beach, wide tree-lined boulevards unravel into pretty parks with playgrounds and shady squares with tiny, happy bars, where a too-hot afternoon is never wasted. Just 1 hour away
Perfect hideaway in Catalunya's best golf resort
Spacious, bright apartment in a great location”
Thank you, amazing host and villa
The homeowner was fantastic in his communication and showed a true passion for us to have a nice stay. The villa was wonderful and the resort and area fantastic. We would love to go back one day. Thank you!”
A Golf Lovers Paradise
This beautiful cutting edge contemporary home is a golfer's dream. One will definitely need a rental car here. As you can navigate the beautiful resort without one, a beautiful courses(s) hotel golf clubhouse.But to see the historic town of Girona is is a full day with a car necessary. Especially the Costa Brava, with it' many little villages,...a great natural beauty, similar to Cinque Terre or the Amalfi Coast, you will need a car. Regarding the house i't homey despite very contemporary. There are four BRs but one really with the twin beds should be considered only for children upstairs sharing the bath. The other double has to use a bath downstairs which is really a pool shower room. Thus the house is really most acceptable for two couples comfortably, 3 couples OK, 4 couples is a real stretch and definitely 2 cars would be required.”
The location was great! The golf was amazing and having 5 beaches close to the home kept everyone entertained. A great family vacation!”
We had a wonderful stay at a villa at PGA Catalunya - two beautiful golf courses! Also a wonderful hotel with spa located on the property. Only two of the four golfed, so we also explored the surrounding area. Was off season so found lots of places to by closed for shopping and dining. Costa Brava is beautiful, drove through many scenic towns. Villa is very modern and nice!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- iPod Dock Stereo