Quinta do Lago - Faro, Portugal
Casa Seletar is a lovely spacious villa enjoying a delightfully secluded half acre plot bordering the Quinta do Lago golf course's 6th fairway.
The villa is set on high ground and enjoys full sunshine all day through to the evening sunset, ideal for dining al fresco.
The property features a large open plan lounge with adjoining dining room, marble floors, open fire in lounge area and wood burning stove in dining area. There is a fully fitted kitchen with all appliances including microwave and dishwasher and a laundry room with two automatic washers. Cot and high chair are also available. The staircase has security gates.
The villa has a split level lounge/dining room with open plan feature staircase leading to 2 en-suite bedrooms upstairs with large sun terraces. There are a further 2 bedrooms on the ground floor sharing an additional bathroom.
There is a large heatable private swimming pool (10m x 5m), and terraced area with lawns bordering the fairway with a beautiful view down the fairway. Barbecue and patio furniture including sun loungers.
PLEASE NOTE, swimming pool heating is available on request at a rate of $200 per week.
ALSO air conditioning is only available in the bedrooms, not in the living areas.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Full, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
20 mins by car
Stunning views over the Quinta do Lago South Golf Course 6th fairway.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Quinta do Lago is one of the Algarve's largest golf destinations and its courses are rated among Europe's top 25.
- Boat trips are available from the beach at Quinta do Lago and it's possible to charter a yacht or venture out on a deep-sea fishing trip
- In addition to Quinta do Lago South Golf Course, local golf courses within a 5 minute car journey include Pinheiros Altos, San Lorenzo, Quinta do Lago North, Vale do Lobo Royal and Ocean courses and the newly opened Laranjal.
- Additional activites available including tennis, water sports, sailing, salt water lakeside beaches for children with water activirties as well as Ocean Beach.
Places of Interest
- Vilamoura is one of the most popular resorts in central Algarve. The main attraction in the town is the famous marina. Here you will find all shapes and sizes of boats right up to luxury yachts.
- Faro Island - very popular with locals & Portuguese holidaymakers, the island has lovely cafes & restaurants, popular trendy bars with music & wonderful views over the beach & sea.
- Every Saturday farmers sell their homegrown produce at the Loule's market - colourful busy indoor market, full of fresh produce and flowers.