Enjoy a relaxing time with family and friends at the Aspen Square Condominium Hotel. The hotel offers modern facilities and services that will definitely make your stay an enjoyable and memorable one.
Aspen Square is a short walk to Aspen Mountain Ski Resort and the Wheeler Opera House. This airy, mountain-style condominium offers a kitchen, dining area, sitting area, and balcony with mountain or town views, along with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and fireplaces. In addition, a beautiful courtyard includes an outdoor heated pool and two hot tubs. Aspen Square also includes a well-equipped gym and conference space.
Ideal for a couples getaway or a family vacation, this two bedroom, two bath condominium provides plenty of space to spread out and relax. The living and dining areas face Aspen Mountain and all condominiums include a full kitchen, private balcony, deluxe bedding, wood-burning fireplace, flat-screen TVs and comfortable living areas.
In June, enjoy the rush of the spring snow runoff just outside your window. Take in the area events including Aspen’s famous Food and Wine Festival, Jazz festival, live theater and many other entertainment options. The historic and beautiful Wheeler Opera House offers a variety of evening entertainment from comedy to concerts and films. Take in the beauty of the flowers as you wander around Aspen’s many shops and restaurants.
In September, celebrate the labor day events, the Rugby Festival and/or the Film Festival while surrounded by the beautiful changing colors of the forests of Aspen trees.
In Thanksgiving and early December, beat the crowds to carve fresh ski tracks in the famous Rocky Mountain “champaign powder” snow. See the soft white lights of Aspen dressed up for Christmas.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
King and 2x Twin
5 guests maximum
Aspen Snowmass Airport (ASE)
Beautiful mountain view!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Additional skiing areas located near the hotel include Buttermilk Ski Mountain and the Snowmass Ski.
- Aspen Filmfest and the Aspen Art Museum offers several works of arts worthy of your visit.
- Downtown Snowmass Village and the Crested Butte Nordic Center are located a few hours away from the hotel.
Places of Interest
- Downtown Aspen features several entertainment venues and restaurants like White House Tavern!
- The Aspen Mountain Ski offers incredible runs for skiing and snowboarding.
- Wheeler Opera House - incredible productions for the Opera lover.