Viceroy - Two Bedroom
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Viceroy space and design will surpass the expectations of even the most discerning traveler. Time comes to a standstill at Viceroy so that the viewer can contemplate the immensity of the ocean and feel the touch of wind and breeze everywhere.
This unit, Viceroy - Two Bedroom, two bath, spacious 1,635 sq. ft. unit is set within the exquisite surroundings of Viceroy Hotel & Residences.
Viceroy Hotel & Residences is a new luxury Oceanfront hotel with residences property located minutes from downtown San Jose del Cabo on the Sea of Cortez in Baja California Sur. The design-focused development is the vision of renowned Mexican architect Miguel Ángel Aragonés.
The apartments, organized in a 6-block compound, all feature full ocean views, as well as a private rooftop pool and individual terrace pools, so that you can enjoy everything from the comfort of your own home. They are set into the central platform surrounding the hotel pool and plaza, which means all of the Viceroy facilities are at your doorstep.
The hotel and residences are boxes, chambers suspended over mirrors of sea-water. In them, vegetation, birds, clouds, the Moon and the Sun can contemplate themselves, captivated by a narcissistic enchantment of sorts. They regard one another, find one another and are reunited through the reflection of water as an entire reality.
Seen from the sky, Viceroy becomes a harmonic archipelago, a set of small white islets perfectly assimilated into the seascape the architect has procured. A poetic space, where everything flows and melds.
*The photos shown here are representative of Viceroy Resort and not the actual unit you may be reserving.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1590 square feet, 148 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- 10 minutes to Puerto los Cabos, 15 minutes to downtown San Jose and 40 minutes to Cabo San Lucas.
- The Los Cabos area is rated as one of the top golfing destinations. Those who love to play will not be disappointed!
- Art lovers will greatly enjoy the ever-growing art district located behind San Jose del Cabo's beautiful historic main square.
Places of Interest
- With the area’s best surf beaches, a palm filled estuary ideal for bird watching, a sea turtle nursery and the La Laguna mountains to explore, San Jose is an ideal destination for nature and adventure lovers.
- 5 Minute drive to downtown San Jose del Cabo. A charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
- 1 hour drive to Todos Santos, a beautiful small town with beaches, restaurants, shopping and the famous "Hotel California"
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility