Private Lake Front Spanish Hacienda
Private Lake Front Spanish Hacienda
This Palm Springs Spanish Hacienda dream luxury home includes a detached casita guest house. The magnificent home is situated on the stunning and private Lake Estates. Relax with your friends in the courtyard overlooking the lake, just steps away from your own pool, hot tub, private beach, and dock. with 5 king size bedrooms (8 beds total) and 6 bathrooms.
As you approach the grand entrance, you'll notice the privacy walls and numerous, tall palm trees creating a picturesque frame for this regal residence. No deal has been spared from high end furnishings, tasteful decor and artwork, rich warm colors, arched wooden ceiling beams, and stonework and tile that has been imported from South America to add to the authenticity and charm of this unique home.
The living room features a large sectional that can accommodate a large number of guests. Behind the living area is a dining table and the kitchen. This entire space is open and allows for easy flow for entertaining. There are several fireplaces and large flat screen TVs throughout the home. 4 of the bedrooms contain king beds, and the 5th room has two sets of bunk beds. Several of the bathrooms have deep soaking tubs and beautifully tiled separate showers.
Outside, enjoy relaxing out on the deck of the pool or in a comfortable padded lounge chair shaded by the covered patio. Admire the carefully landscaped courtyard, complete with an intricate fountain, fire pit, and furniture. Use the outdoor kitchen and grill to prepare fun al fresco meals to enjoy while appreciating the serene lake views. Bring your morning coffee out to the boat dock to watch the sunrise, and in the afternoon swim laps or float in the pool, and witness colorful sunsets in the evening while soaking in the spa.
There is always something to keep your group entertained whether it's paddle boarding, kayaking (paddle boards and kayaks available on site), swimming, fishing, tennis, biking, golf, or just enjoying the panoramic mountain views as the sun goes down.
You'll be just several hours from Disneyland and a few minutes from the best of entertainment, including Coachella and Stagecoach Music Festivals, BNP Paribas World Tennis Tournament, high end shopping on El Paseo, world class spas and dining, to some of the most awe inspiring desert hikes you will ever see. This enclave of peace and tranquility offers the unique opportunity to relax or adventure and enjoy the finer side of life.
**The property will easily accommodate 2 families.
Includes house concierge on-site most days
**ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED**
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
PSP Palm Springs International
25 mins by car
Beach front and view of Mountain Range
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Pool can be heated to 80 for $100 a day extra or 90 for $200 a day extra
Other services that can be arranged at additional fees:
In house chef
In house massueses
Full maid service
On site concierge for shopping and driving
2 SUV vehicles
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Soar to the top of Mount San Jacinto on the world famous Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Attend polo matches and golf or tennis tournaments
- Painted Canyon Magical Hiking Trails
- Visit the historic estate of Sunnylands- many prestigious figures of the 20th century enjoyed relaxing as guests here!
- Experience the Palm Springs nightlife at one of the many casinos, including Casino Morongo, Agua Caliente Casino, and Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
- Take an Eco-Tour with Palm Springs Wildlands Preserve Nature Tours
- For a fun day out with the family, head to Wet 'n Wild water park
- Hike the ancient palm groves of the Indian Canyons
- Enjoy events like Modernism Week and Palm Springs Film Festival
Places of Interest
- Coachella Music Festival and Stage Coach Country Music Festival
- San Jacinto Mountains
- Palm Springs Art Museum
- Experience the yearly BNP Tennis Open at the Indian Wells Tennis courts
- Disneyland (2.5 hours away)
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Great golf can be found all around including the Cathedral Canyon Country Club, Cimarron Golf Resort, and Classic Club
- El Paseo luxury shopping mile and fine dining
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens
- Palm Desert
- Two Bunch Palms Resort and Spa
Myung HiDecember 2019
We just spent a wonderful week at this beautiful house, perfectly set up for a large family to enjoy many amenities. The scenery surrounding the house was beautiful with many places nearby for great hikes and food. ”
Just came back for a nice 4 day stay at this lovely hoe in the desert. Very spacious, lots of amenities and the lake front was an added bonus! Highly recommended! Thanks for a great experience and lovely house!”
The house, property and setting are massive and stunning, especially suitable for a large, active group who enjoy water sports and are fine being in Indio, 30 minutes east of Palm Springs. We didn't realize that's where this house was located until we arrived and since we intended and wanted to be near the bars, restaurants, stores, etc. of Palm Springs we relocated there instead. (Would've given this a 5 star rating had the property been in Palm Springs like we thought it would be)”