La Quinta, California
PGA Luxury Home with Mountain and Lake Views!
PGA Luxury Home with Mountain and Lake Views!
Relax and retreat to this incredible five-bedroom desert oasis, nestled on 4860 square feet on the PGA West Tom Weiskopf golf course. With sweeping views of impossibly green fairways, majestic mountains, and a crystal clear lake, this marvelous estate offers you the opportunity to plunge into a lifestyle filled with luxury and finery.
Enter into a spacious, open-concept living room that surpasses every expectation. Large windows allow for you to enjoy the far-reaching desert landscape outside while you lounge in the bright and airy great room, sinking down into plush, oversized seating as you enjoy a round of golf on the 65-inch high-definition television. The adults will love gathering around the sleek, shining fireplace with a cocktail after dinner while the kids head to the separate den, also complete with a large, flat screen television.
Anyone who loves to cook will be awestruck by the magnificent kitchen, equipped with everything you need to prepare delicious gourmet meals. Gleaming granite countertops are perfect for preparing ingredients, and the stainless steel appliances will ensure that everything is cooked to perfection. Take advantage of the sunny breakfast nook or mix a delicious drink at the sunken bar overlooking the pool area. Meals can be enjoyed inside at the stunning dining table, or head outside to the gorgeous alfresco dining area.
The stunning desert oasis-inspired décor continues into each of the five luxurious bedrooms, each bright and open, and inviting ample amounts of natural light inside. Each bedroom features a king-sized bed, with high-end pillow top mattresses and foam and down pillows. Lay down on crisp, Italian white linens and enjoy fluffy towels and robes after a relaxing soak in the tub. Each bedroom features an en-suite bathroom with double vanities and high-end Bvlgari bathroom amenities.
With breathtaking views of the 12th hole on a championship level course, the backyard at this magnificent estate will absolutely enchant you! After a long, challenging round of golf, refresh yourself in the 50-foot saltwater pool or grab a drink at the alfresco wet bar. A state of the art gas barbecue is available to provide you a casual poolside cookout, and your kids will love the pool toys! To beat the heat, lounge in the shaded outdoor living space and enjoy the scenery, and as the sun goes down gather around the outdoor fire pit for a magnificent sunset display.
With six legendary courses to choose from, PGA West is an extraordinary club, beloved by golfers from all around the world. Test your skills on links designed by the likes of Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, and Tom Weiskopf!
La Quinta and the greater Palm Springs area offers you the chance to enjoy the life of leisure. Once the most popular getaway for Hollywood stars, Palm Springs still retains the glitz and glamour from so long ago. When you’re not golfing, enjoy the retro-chic vibe of the city by perusing through luxury shops and exploring the exploding culinary scene. Old Town is just a ten-minute drive from your personal oasis, and nature lovers will adore the ample opportunities for desert hikes! After a night on the town, return to your private estate, minutes from all the action but still offering the perfect amount of seclusion.
There’s no better spot for your next family getaway than this stunning home in La Quinta!
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4860 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
12 guests maximum
Palms Springs International Airport (PSP)
45 minutes by car
Views overlooking a grand lake on the 11th hole of the Weiskopf Private Golf Course!
Optional Services available for additional fees:
-Discounted golf rates (90 days out)
-Golf cart rental
-In-home spa service
-Grocery delivery service
-Pool ice delivery (summer)
-Restaurant reservation service
-Mountain bike rental
Activities of Interest
- Palm Springs Air Museum (35 minutes) - With over 40 vintage aircrafts, this educational museum is the perfect spot to spend an afternoon.
- The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens (25 minutes) - Enjoy lush, desert vegetation, along with plenty of native wildlife.
- PGA West Golf Courses - With six designer, legendary courses to choose from, golfers will be in absolute paradise!
- Eldorado Polo Club (7 minutes) - During the winter months, Sunday polo is one of the most exciting activities to enjoy!
- Coachella Music and Arts Festival (10 minutes) - Experience the thrill of a weekend at one of the most popular music festivals in the country!
Places of Interest
- Joshua Tree National Park (45 minutes) - From Hidden Valley to the Cholla Cactus Garden, Joshua Tree features many a stunning hike and scenic drive.
- El Paseo Shopping District (25 minutes) - Explore the district that makes the Palm Springs area a premier shopping destination.
- Old Town La Quinta (10 minutes) - Experience the spirit and architecture of California with chic boutiques, delicious dining, and exciting nightlife.
- Morgan's in the Desert (15 minutes) - With inspired hacienda decor, this lovely eatery features delicious American fare,
- Cork and Fork (15 minutes) - This stylish eatery offers up tasty, locally-sourced dishes and an extensive wine list.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo