4 Nights at Hyatt Kaanapali Beach
Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
***4 Nights at Hyatt Kaanapali Beach- 3 Bedroom Residence***
PLEASE NOTE: All stays at this property (including special requests) are for 4 nights with check-in on Tuesday and check-out on Saturday. The key value has been reduced due to the shorter than one week stay.
Situated on the spectacular oceanfront of the famed Kaanapali Beach, Hyatt Kaanapali Beach Resort is just three miles north of historic Lahaina town and a short walk from Whaler’s Village. With unparalleled panoramic views of the magnificent Pacific Ocean, the resort puts you close enough to hear the waves from your villa while enjoying the gentle breezes rolling off the surf.
Retractable walls of glass lead to spacious lanais for true indoor/outdoor living. The kitchen offers full-size Bosch appliances including a refrigerator, stovetop, and dishwasher.
The master bedroom features a king size bed, flat screen TV, and the custom master bath offers a free-standing deep soaking tub, complimented by a walk-in shower and dual vanity. The second bedroom also has a king size bed with a convertible single love seat. The third bedroom contains two double beds and offers spectacular ocean views.
Located on beautiful Ka’anapali Beach in Lahaina, Hawaii and surrounded by 40 lush acres of our resort, this island sanctuary is designed to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. Swim with the family in the zero-entry lagoon pool or lounge at the infinity relaxation pool with ocean views. Cool off with a refreshing drink at Pau Huaka’i, the beachfront Tiki Bar, or stroll over to the Ka’anapali Beachwalk. Grab a bite at the Lahaina Provision Company, a gourmet market and deli serving delicious food and wine to go. If fitness is in your vacation plan, recharge in at our state-of-the-art Ikaika (strength) center.
As a guest of Hyatt Ka’anapali Beach resort, you will have access to all the fabulous amenities at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa, including restaurants, bars and spa treatments. Set up a tee time with our concierge, rent a paddle board, or enjoy a picnic in your cabana the pristine white sand beach. Enjoy unparalleled service and an uninterrupted Hyatt experience throughout the breathtaking Lahaina resort on the Island of Maui.
Book your week at this beautiful home now and you'll soon be basking in luxury and pure bliss!
*** The Hyatt Kaanapali Beach resort charges Guest and Owners alike a Hawaii State Accomodation Tax of $85 ( $21.25 per night ) upon checkout.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, King, and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Kahului Airport (OGG)
27 miles from resort
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Maui is the place to see the whales in their natural habitat (seasonal). Take a whale watch cruise and be mesmerized by the intensity of this beautiful animals
- Golf at the world famous Kaanapali & Kapalua courses
- Check out the Napili & Honokowai Farmer's Market for some excellent local produce
- Discover the best snorkeling and diving spots in Molokini Crater
- Travel the spectacular Road to Hana
- Relax at Big Beach, Makena State Park's untouched gem
- Enjoy upscale dining located right at the resort
Places of Interest
- Whalers Village- upscale outdoor mall features local stores, designer boutiques and restaurants and art galleries
- Town of Lahaina- the 2nd most visited spot on Maui, it's the perfect place to take in the true history of the island of Maui
- Ka'anapali Beach Boardwalk- an incredibly scenic stretch of seaside perfection hugging the coast for several miles...great for jogging!
- Black Rock- Located at the far north end of Ka'anapali, this large outcropping of black lava rock is home to some of the best snorkeling in all of Maui, as well as diverse sea life
- Haleakala National Park
- Upcountry Maui, with its ranches, farms, and vineyards, all resting serenely on the flanks of mighty Haleakala
- Kahanu Gardens: Part of the National Tropical Botanical Garden. 126-acres. Visitor center offering guidebooks for self-guided tours
- Tedeschi Vineyards: Hawaii’s only winery. Established in 1973, it produces four different grape wines and a pineapple wine