Barra da Tijuca Beachfront Apartment
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
The bustling city of Rio de Janeiro has been one of Brazil’s most popular and frequented tourist destinations for decades.
Its a city bursting with culture and pulsating with a deep sense of history and heritage. Rio has it all; beautiful beaches, gorgeous weather and vibrant atmosphere that makes it an impressive, memorable attraction for visitors from all over the world.
Barra da Tijuca or simply known as Barra is the youngest neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro which was developed around 30 years ago. This neighborhood is famous for its Barra Shopping Mall which houses over 700 stores and restaurants and its 17 km long sandy beach. Barra is home to many luxury condominiums and large office complexes, making it an emerging spot for the rich and affluent.
Surfing, kite surfing and body surfing are popular sports here. It is one of the richest neighborhoods and is known for its public and private safety largely due to the lack of favelas in the area.
This beachfront property is in an excellent location in a safe neighborhood between the Sheraton Hotel and Winsdor Hotel. You can enjoy clear waters on the beach just crossing the street. Easy access to the city's best attractions and plenty of dining options are within walking distance. Its also close to the Olympic Park and the main shopping Malls.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
Queen, Queen, Other, and Other
7 guests maximum
Rio de Janeiro International Airport
45 minutes by car
Beautiful Barra Beach and The Atlantic Ocean.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Joatinga beach is one of the most gorgeous beaches in the city and can only be accessed by car. Displaying incredible natural beauty, the beaches in the area are popular amongst surfers, windsurfers, body boarders, fishing enthusiasts and cyclists.
- Barra da Tijuca has a vibrant nightlife, boasting several bars and some of the best nightclubs in town. The Barril 8000 which stands at Barra beach features samba and pagode (music style derived from samba) presentations.
Places of Interest
- Barra da Tijuca beach - 17 kms (largest in Rio). This vast expanse of white sandy beaches with rough waters makes it an attractive site for youngsters and athletes.
- The Grumari and Prainha beaches, both located in a nature reserve, are sure to impress anyone with their natural untouched beauty. Access to these beaches is quite difficult but they are definitely worth the trouble.
- The Barra Shopping Mall is the pride of the neighborhood. It is connected to the New York City Center Mall and combined they house over 700 stores making it the biggest mall in the country.
- You must visit the iconic landmarks such as Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain
Great time in Rio
Our host was wonderful to communicate with and extremely helpful in enabling us to enjoy our stay”
Great location in the quiet part of the beach. place was great, had terrific views. ”
A perfect stay at Barra da Tijuca
We spent a beautiful week in Rio and a lot has to do with staying at Leandro´s place. He was a very attentive guest with us. His Apartment is spacious and cosy. The sea view is amazing and his staff makes it even more comfortable. It´s is a highly recommended place to stay.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo