Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Kauai, 2 Bedroom Villa
Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii
Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Kauai, 2 Bedroom Villa
This property will revitalize your spirit and entice your senses. From delectable island cuisine to invigorating lessons of the island’s culture, The Westin Princeville inspires you to eat well, sleep well, and move well throughout your stay.
This refreshing resort lies along a lush cliff on the north shore of Kaua’i and blends into the inspiring beauty surrounding it. Resting 200 feet above the Pacific Ocean, The Westin Princeville Resort boasts a fitness studio, kids' club, main pool with whirlpool hot tub, two plunge pools, and a children's pond, which comes complete with a child-sized slide and a Hawaiian turtle, which will keep kids entertained for hours. The property features the Nanea Restaurant & Bar and a quaint market on site for your convenience.
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort 2-Bedroom Lock-off Villas has an intuitively designed floor plan, with the conveniences of home and the revitalizing comfort characteristic of Westin, including their signature Heavenly Bed® and Heavenly Bath® with whirlpool tub. This design features two villas that are attached, each with its own separate lanai and separate entrance. The larger unit features a full kitchen, one bedroom with a king-sized bed, and separate living area with a pull-out sleeper sofa perfect for young guests. The other villa is a studio, with a kitchenette and combined living space with a queen-sized bed and pull-out sleeper sofa. For your convenience, the kitchen and kitchenette come complete with dishware, cookware, and flatware. Each unit has its own washer and dryer, LCD flat panel TV with DVD player, and complimentary wireless Internet.
In addition to the array of amenities at the resort, guests also have access to limited amenities at The St. Regis Princeville Resort, located just a brief shuttle ride away. Guests can enjoy signature St. Regis service and ambience at the oceanfront bar while taking in the beautiful beach on Hanele Bay. Please note: Although the pool at The St. Regis Princeville Resort is reserved for registered hotel guests only, the elegant 11,000-square-foot Halele‘a Spa welcomes guests of The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas.
Check-in: After 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1311 square feet, 122 square meters
King and Queen
8 guests maximum
Lihue Airport - LIH
50 minutes by car
Views may vary by villa.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Guests will also enjoy special green fees available at the adjacent world-renowned Makai Golf Course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
On-site resort parking is available at $13 a day.
The state of Hawaii assesses an occupancy tax of $16 per night on villas that is payable at checkout.
Activities of Interest
- Makai Golf Course at Princeville at Hanalei - The Makai course offers challenging green with eye-popping views from every tee!
- Princeville Ranch Adventures - Explore Kauai's lush countryside from the back of a horse or by flying across the landscape on a zip line!
- Sunshine Helicopters Princeville - Soar to new heights, and explore the Waimea Canyon, Napali Coast, Waialeale Crater, numerous waterfalls, and even movie locations!
- Islands Sail Kauai - Join this company for an intimate experience aboard a traditional Hawaiian sailing canoe, taking in all the breathtaking sights around you!
Places of Interest
- Queen's Bath - Roughly the size of a swimming bool, the Queen's Bath is a unique, natural tidal pool surrounded by lava rocks.
- Hanalei Valley Lookout - After you've caught a glimpse of the emerald valley and its bay, keep on driving to the charming Hanalei town!
- Na Pali Coast - The Na Pali Coast is one of the true wonders of the world. This fifteen-mile stretch of rugged coastline on the northwest shore is a must-see!
- Turtle Cove - This hidden gem is where many of the native sea turtles in the area come to shore to eat and relax in the sand!
- Makana Terrace - This restaurant is part of the luxurious St. Regis, and is the perfect venue for sophisticated dining!
What a treat to experience Steve’s lavish Westin suite in the best part of Kauai! The suites have just been renovated so everything was fresh and new. The swimming pool complex was wonderful with plenty of shade available. There were 2 separate adjoining apartments which allowed for privacy. We enjoyed the pampering extra touches like comfy robes, great kitchen, a huge jetted bathtub and a great balcony to enjoy morning coffee. The restaurant wasn’t opened due to the pandemic so I can’t speak about the dining on this trip. There was a resident group of Nene birds that wandered the grounds which were fun to watch and the ocean views were wonderful. I hope to book a future stay. Thank you Steve for your kind hospitality!”
Check in and out were fine, housekeeping and fresh towels once mid-week. Location was great for boat trip, botanical gardens and helicopter tour. No view from villa, yet beautiful at pool area.”
World's Best Kiddie Pool and Slide!
Westin Princeville is an impeccable property, with everything one could want in the paradise of Princeville! My granddaughter and grandson (1 and 3) could not get enough of the kiddie pool and slide. We were there every day. They also have several adult spa pools for relaxing with your favorite beverage. It is a short drive to Hanelai Bay with sandy beaches, and the Hanelai River for cruising on a kayak or stand up paddle board. ”