Viceroy Los Cabos - 3 Bedroom Villa
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Viceroy - 3 Bedroom Villa
Elegance is born out of a sensitivity to one’s surroundings; that is to say, an architecture that is fully integrated with its environment. A seamless indoor/outdoor living space, with unobstructed ocean views. Craftsmanship and manufacturing are concepts that are cherished at Viceroy.
Built on-site by the hands of local artisans and surrounded by wraparound water, the streamlined concrete forms and glass boxes are designed to capture natural light. Skillfully dovetailed travertine and woodwork finishing form a seamless whole. The interior living space and bedrooms with floor to ceiling glass doors open out onto the outdoor living terraces, shaded by overhanging ceilings and automated awnings. The open sky terrace on the top floor offers a private pool, built-in lounging by Exteta, and a dining area. All Villas feature kitchens by Varenna, components manufactured by Poliform, and custom-made outdoor furniture by Exteta.
Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa
The 4,818 square-foot bedroom villa provides 1,950 square feet of indoor living space with adjoining professional kitchen, dining area, and three separate bedrooms. All indoor spaces open onto the 750 square-foot exterior shaded terrace through floor-to-ceiling sliding doors. Open sky views can be enjoyed from the expansive 2,335 square-foot roof terrace on the second floor with pool, built-in daybeds, and dining bar. Dovetailed Mexican travertine interiors feature components manufactured by Poliform.
This is a jewel of the crown property, difficult to resist and forget. The luxury, views and comfort will make you come back again! Enjoy the private amenities the Villa offers and the amazing services and areas the hotel is distinguished for.
Villa Amenities include:
150 sq. ft. private Pool, Built-in daybeds, sun loungers, lounge seating and dining area in your private 2,348 sq. ft. rooftop.
A rooftop Shaded kitchen and bar.
Master Bedroom featuring:
King-size bed, writing desk and reading chair
Double Vanity, walk-in closet, twin showers and separate toilets.
Twin bedrooms featuring:
Queen-size bed, 60” TV, built-in closet.
Separate shared bathroom with twin vanity, twin showers, and bathtub.
Open living space featuring:
Living room and dining area
Kitchen by Varenna and Miele Appliances
Private, broad, first-floor terrace featuring:
Built-in double daybeds and dining table for 6.
*The photos shown here are representative of Viceroy Resort and not the actual unit you may be reserving.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4818 square feet, 448 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- 10 minutes away from major golf courses, the Marina at Puerto los Cabos and 15 minutes to downtown San Jose and 40 minutes to Cabo San Lucas.
- The Los Cabos area is rated as one of the top golfing destinations. Those who love to play will not be disappointed!
- Art lovers will greatly enjoy the ever-growing art district located behind San Jose del Cabo's beautiful historic main square.
Places of Interest
- With the area’s best surf beaches, a palm filled estuary ideal for bird watching, a sea turtle nursery and the La Laguna mountains to explore, San Jose is an ideal destination for nature and adventure lovers.
- Todos Santos, is a one hour drive to another Mexican town, offering beaches, restaurants, shopping and the famous "Hotel California"
- San Jose del Cabo is Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility