Flora Farms - Hillside Hayloft - Guest House
San José del Cabo, Mexico
The Hillside Haylofts at Flora Farms - Guest House (sleeps 4)
The Hillside Haylofts is a low-density private community featuring breathtaking views of both Flora Farms and the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains. The private Guest House includes a king trundle bed that sleeps 4 and a covered outdoor kitchen. Each Guest House portion of a Hayloft enjoys its own cedar hot tub.
The private communities at Flora Farms offer access to a community pool and hot tub, a Farm Spa with yoga and pilates studio, a juice bar, a future natural family swimming pool, and a private beach club. On the culinary front, the 10 private homes of the Hillside Haylofts are each outfitted with a fully stocked chef's kitchen and harvesting privileges (allowing for guests to pick vegetables, herbs, and fruit from the farm's fields). Flora Farms is home to the world-famous Field Kitchen restaurant and a handful of carefully curated shops.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Flora Farms and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout, and decor will vary by unit.
Please visit https://www.flora-farms.com/ with any additional questions.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 575 square feet, 54 square meters
4 guests maximum
San Jose International airport
20 minutes, 8 miles
Mountain and City Lights
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snorkeling and glass-bottom boat tours
- Surf lessons at Costa Azul beach
- Horseback beach and trail rides
- Enjoy exclusive access to private areas and experiences at the Flora Farms Beach Club
Places of Interest
- Organic Farm Spa: massages, herbal soaks, facials, spa manicures & pedicures, men's and women's hair services, and more!
- Farm-to-table dining at Flora's Field Kitchen and interactive cooking classes available
- Painting lessons with Francois Paris