Gas Lamp Getaway
San Diego, California
Gas Lamp Getaway
This fabulous 772 square foot condo is truly in the thick of it all. Located in a secure building with reserved parking below, guests at this condo will be able to experience the Historic Gas Lamp District and so much more with sheer simplicity. Walk right out the front doors of the lobby and access buses, taxis, trolley, Amtrak, or even rental bikes with ease.
Enjoy all of the modern amenities of home with a full kitchen and a balcony with sweeping city views, and also indulge in the resort-like features of an on-site restaurant and complete gym.
The condo’s kitchen features stainless steal appliances, ample counter space, and a stylish farmhouse sink. Guests can happily entertain in this home thanks to the open layout of the living space.
With two bedrooms, one featuring a King bed and the other a Queen, this condo can cozily accommodate four adults. For additional sleeping space, there is a sofa in the living room.
This condo also comes with a washer and dryer and one parking spot.
Truly at the center of all that is happening in San Diego; the Convention Center and Petco Park sports stadium are just stone’s throw away. Walk to the grocery store for ingredients to whip up a five-star meal in your gourmet kitchen or bike along the water and head to Seaport Village. The opportunities for exciting tourism at this home are truly endless.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 772 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport (SAN)
15 minutes by car
City views from upper floor
Activities of Interest
- Sail San Diego - With over 26 years of experience and thousands of happy clients, our crew works diligently to insure each Sail is a perfect one for all!
- Downtown and Little Italy Food Tour - Join Bite San Diego for a 4.5-hour food walking tour in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter and Little Italy.
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak Tour - Enjoy the sublime coastal scenery as you spot abundant marine life during this 2-hour trip kayaking in La Jolla’s sea caves and ecological reserve.
Places of Interest
- Historic Gas Lamp District - Where Victorian-era buildings and modern skyscrapers stand side by side, housing more than 100 of the city's finest restaurants, pubs, nightclubs and retails shops.
- Balboa Park - Home to more than 17 museums, multiple performing arts venues, lovely gardens, trails, and many other creative and recreational attractions, including the San Diego Zoo.
- Seaport Village - Offers waterfront dining, shopping, events and tours, making it your one-stop for fun.
- Petco Park - Catch a Padres game!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility