Palm Springs, California
The Estate Palm Springs
The Estate Palm Springs
This lavish desert estate provides a true paradise for those who enjoy the finer things in life. Sprawling over 4000 square feet and offering five spacious bedrooms, this luxurious property merges seamlessly with the feel of the city, offering the perfect location and unparalleled amenities.
The Estate features a trendy, contemporary flair and all of today’s top smart home technology, creating the perfect holiday getaway that pampers you endlessly. Enjoy gatherings in the generously-sized living room, inviting you in with pristine colors, vibrant patterns, and plenty of plush seating.
For the master chef of your group, there’s no better gift than the Estate’s magnificent home kitchen. A combination of slate gray cabinets and a bright orange backsplash bring a little spice to this area, completely outfitted with premium appliances that will help you whip up a delicious meal.
This home features two lovely master suites. The first master combines stunning views with utter luxury. Enjoy your morning coffee from the private, intimate seating area, and end the day on your plush king-sized bed. The second master suite also features a king-sized bed and a private entrance and patio. The next two bedrooms have queen-sized beds, and the fifth bedroom has two twin-sized beds.
Stay cool and refreshed in your backyard oasis, perfect for enjoying the warmth of a Palm Springs day. The saltwater pool and bubbling hot tub are perfect for a little rejuvenation after a day of shopping or a round of golf. As the sun goes down at night, gather around the fire table and sip on a delicious glass of wine as you take in views of the sky.
This magnificent property is located in Palm Springs’ most sought-after neighborhood, Little Tuscany. Just three houses down from Palm Canyon, the Estate is also a quick drive from plenty of fine dining and shopping. Wake up and hike the mountains or head to one of many championship golf courses in the area. Smoke Tree Stables is close by, perfect for group trail rides on horseback through marvelous scenery.
Experience the luxury of The Estate!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
10 minutes by car
Mountain and pool views!
Please note that there is an additional fee associated with heating the pool and spa. Upon confirming your reservation, please inquire to the owner to arrange for these amenities.
Activities of Interest
- Smoke Tree Stables (15 minute drive) - Offering both group and private trail rides, this stable is right next-door!
- Mesquite Golf and Country Club (10 minute drive) - Head out on the course for a wonderful round at this desert golf oasis.
- Coachella Music and Arts Festival (40 minute drive) - This beautiful home offers the perfect location from which to enjoy a weekend at Coachella!
- Palm Springs Art Museum (5 minute drive) - Peruse through this museum's beautiful collection of works, including those from the likes of Andy Warhol and Marc Chagall.
- Desert Adventures (25 minutes drive) - This eco-tourism company offers a variety of tours, from thrilling jeep rides to hiking through stunning scenery!
Places of Interest
- Joshua Tree National Park (45 minute drive) - From Hidden Valley to the Cholla Cactus Garden, Joshua Tree features many a stunning hike and scenic drive.
- The Living Desert (35 minute drive) - Part zoo and part botanical garden, the Living Desert offers gorgeous views and an extraordinary range of wildlife.
- Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway (5 minute drive) - Tour Elvis and Priscilla's honeymoon haunt!
- Workshop Kitchen + Bar (3 minute drive) - Dine on locally sourced small plates or heartier ones such as house-made sausages and a wood-fire ribeye.
- The Pantry (7 minute drive) - With an ever-changing array of dishes, make sure you definitely stop in for Fried Chicken Fridays.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo