The Estate - Palm Springs
The Estate - Palm Springs
This lavish desert estate provides a true paradise for those who enjoy the finer things in life. Sprawling over 4000 square feet and offering five spacious bedrooms, this luxurious property merges seamlessly with the feel of the city, offering the perfect location and unparalleled amenities.
The Estate features a trendy, contemporary flair and all of today’s top smart home technology, creating the perfect holiday getaway that pampers you endlessly. Enjoy gatherings in the generously-sized living room, inviting you in with pristine colors, vibrant patterns, and plenty of plush seating.
For the master chef of your group, there’s no better gift than the Estate’s magnificent home kitchen. A combination of slate gray cabinets and a bright orange backsplash bring a little spice to this area, completely outfitted with premium appliances that will help you whip up a delicious meal.
This home features two lovely master suites. The first master combines stunning views with utter luxury. Enjoy your morning coffee from the private, intimate seating area, and end the day on your plush king-sized bed. The second master suite also features a king-sized bed and a private entrance and patio. The next two bedrooms have queen-sized beds, and the fifth bedroom has two twin-sized beds.
Stay cool and refreshed in your backyard oasis, perfect for enjoying the warmth of a Palm Springs day. The saltwater pool and bubbling hot tub are perfect for a little rejuvenation after a day of shopping or a round of golf. As the sun goes down at night, gather around the fire table and sip on a delicious glass of wine as you take in views of the sky.
Work out without leaving the comforts of home in our new private work-out studio. It is fully equipped with yoga mats, free weights, Peloton Cycle and Peloton Treadmill. In addition, a variety of Peloton classes will be available through Workout Mirror daily at no additional charge. Workout Mirror offers 70+ live instructor-led classes weekly and 10,000 on-demand classes. The Mirror app features classes such as cardio, boxing, strength training, yoga, Barre, Pilates, HIIT and more.
This magnificent property is located in Palm Springs’ most sought-after neighborhood, Little Tuscany. Just three houses down from Palm Canyon, the Estate is also a quick drive from plenty of fine dining and shopping. Wake up and hike the mountains or head to one of many championship golf courses in the area. Smoke Tree Stables is close by, perfect for group trail rides on horseback through marvelous scenery.
Experience the luxury of The Estate!
We keep things official and adhere to the short-term regulations in Palm Springs. Our transient Occupancy permit is #7371 and Palm Springs City ID is 4289.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
10 minutes by car
Mountain and pool views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note that there is an additional fee of $80/day that is associated with heating the pool and spa. Upon confirming your reservation, please inquire to the owner to arrange for these amenities.
Activities of Interest
- Smoke Tree Stables (15 minute drive) - Offering both group and private trail rides, this stable is right next-door!
- Mesquite Golf and Country Club (10 minute drive) - Head out on the course for a wonderful round at this desert golf oasis.
- Coachella Music and Arts Festival (40 minute drive) - This beautiful home offers the perfect location from which to enjoy a weekend at Coachella!
- Palm Springs Art Museum (5 minute drive) - Peruse through this museum's beautiful collection of works, including those from the likes of Andy Warhol and Marc Chagall.
- Desert Adventures (25 minutes drive) - This eco-tourism company offers a variety of tours, from thrilling jeep rides to hiking through stunning scenery!
Places of Interest
- Joshua Tree National Park (45 minute drive) - From Hidden Valley to the Cholla Cactus Garden, Joshua Tree features many a stunning hike and scenic drive.
- The Living Desert (35 minute drive) - Part zoo and part botanical garden, the Living Desert offers gorgeous views and an extraordinary range of wildlife.
- Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway (5 minute drive) - Tour Elvis and Priscilla's honeymoon haunt!
- Workshop Kitchen + Bar (3 minute drive) - Dine on locally sourced small plates or heartier ones such as house-made sausages and a wood-fire ribeye.
- The Pantry (7 minute drive) - With an ever-changing array of dishes, make sure you definitely stop in for Fried Chicken Fridays.
Wonderful time was had by all in a beautiful home. ”
The house is actually more beautiful than the pictures. The attention to detail in the decor is so beautiful. The kitchen is soooo well equipped and one of our guests is a pro baker - she was thrilled!!! we loved the bikes, location, all of it - will go back!!!”
Nancy and SueNovember 2020
The house is lovely and has everything you could need. We really enjoyed the back yard with pool, spa, firepit, and outdoor kitchen. It is extremely well appointed and tons of room. It is also very close to the restaurants and stores of central Palm Springs. We would highly recommend this stay.”