Black Tern Luxury
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Black Tern Luxury
Located in the South Beach area of Sea Pines and just a short distance to the most gorgeous beach on the Island, this spacious six-bedroom, five and a half bathroom Hilton Head Vacation Home encompasses 4200 square feet!
When you enter the home. you'll find yourself in a spacious and bright foyer and living room with polished hardwood floors. The wall of windows in the living room provides scenic views of the marsh to be enjoyed from the generous gathering area central to the room.
The dining room is located off of the living room and can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests. The dining room then opens up to the kitchen where you'll be delighted with the ample granite counter space, stainless steel appliances, island prep and seating area and an additional dining table.
There are three bedrooms located on the first floor. The master bedroom is tastefully decorated with a lavish king-sized bed, luxurious linens, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a private bath. The spacious master bath is highlighted by the double vanity, large walk-in shower, stand-alone tub, and generous vanity space.
The second bedroom has a queen bed, spacious walk-in closet, and uses a hall bath. The third bedroom has a twin daybed with private bath and is in close proximity to the master bedroom, making it a great space for families with small children.
Upstairs are three more guest bedrooms along with a comfortable loft area, great for curling up with a good book. The first bedroom has a king bed with a private bath. The last two bedrooms have a set of bunk beds with a trundle.
This home provides plenty of space for a large family or multiple families while still bringing about all the comforts of home. Pair all of this with the home's spectacular location, and you've got the beach home of your dreams!
Enjoy the scenic marsh views while sunbathing by the pool or relaxing on the screened in porch. This home has been recently renovated with new furnishings and upscale touches throughout.
This home is NOT pet-friendly.
Enjoy the life of leisure in sunny Hilton Head!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4200 square feet
King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Hilton Head Airport (HHH), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
25 minutes by car (HHH), 1 hour and 10 minutes (SAV)
Views of the sound and marsh!
Optional fee of $600 to heat pool for the week
Activities of Interest
- Harbour Town Golf Links (10 minutes) - Experience the course of the pro's and play at this PGA venue!
- Arts Center of Coastal Carolina (20 minutes) - Multipart venue showcasing drama, comedy, musical, experimental theater, as well as a visual-arts gallery!
- Pinckney Island (45 minutes) - Enjoy wildlife viewing, photography, hunting , and fishing at this national wildlife refuge!
- Hilton Head Island Bike Trails - Head from one spot to the next while enjoying spectacular vistas on your bike!
- Live Oac Outdoor Adventure Company (25 minutes) - This popular adventure company offers you the chance to see dolphins frolicking in the water, shark feedings, turtles, and more!
Places of Interest
- Coastal Discovery Museum (20 minutes) - Featuring both low country natural and cultural history.
- The Sage Room (15 minutes) - Upscale dining featuring unique appetizers, diverse cuisine, and nightly innovative specials.
- Shelter Cove Towne Center (20 minutes) - Take your pick from shopping, cuisine, or events!
- Harbour Town (10 minutes) - Home to Hilton Head's iconic candy cane lighthouse, this district offers plenty of casual and elegant eateries to enjoy.
- The Jazz Corner (15 minutes) - Enjoy authentic jazz music paired with massive martinis and delicious southern fare.
Great Home in Sea Pines
It was a great visit in spite of COVID. The home is lovely and well equipped. The owner was very easy to work with. Our family especially loved the heated pool. We are looking forward to a return trip.”
We Loved IT!!!
We had a fabulous time at this home. Very well decorated and equipped for all that we needed. It is located at the very end of Sea Pines so it took 6 miles to drive out.. but truth is, we never really wanted to drive.. we did a lot of walking and biking. SO MANY bike trails to choose from. The owner was always available prior to our arrival for ALL of my questions. We would return in a heartbeat. Thank you to all”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility