Seaview villa in Cascais Bay
Welcome to our fantastic seaview villa in the heart of Cascais on the western coast of Portugal.
This 7 bedroom property sits on a plot of land measuring 10,000 square feet, has a large private pool and can comfortably sleep up to 14 people.
The villa itself covers a floor area of 4,000 square feet and is spread over 3 floors.
On the ground floor, the property features a spacious lounge opening up onto a large veranda with great views over Cascais Bay, a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen.
On the first floor, there are four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. 2 of the bedrooms also have balconies allowing great views on the ocean.
In the basement, the villa features an additional 3 bedrooms with twin beds and bunk beds, ideal for kids and teenagers. The basement allows access to a private garden too.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4250 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Full, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
20 mins by car
Great views over Cascais' rooftops and the open ocean just behind
Activities of Interest
- Golfers will be spoilt for choice with a wide range of great facilities and stunning views in the Cascais region. Worth mentioning are Club de Golf Quinta da Marinha and Oitavos Dunes.
- With its great ocean waves Cascais is an ideal spot for surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing.
Places of Interest
- Cascais is a great seaside resort famous for its glamour, excellent good and stunning natural surroundings.
- Vist the nearby historic and picturesque seaside town of Sintra with its elegant palaces and beautiful coastal scenery once the preferred destination of the Portuguese nobility.
- A visit to nearby Lisbon, capital of Portigal, is a must. Be seduced by its charm ane elegance, cultural and historic heritage, its shopping streets and its exquisite food scene.
Lovely and spacious villa in Cascais
We and our friends had a fabulous time in the Villa With A Sea View in Cascais! Our hostess Maria Ana was most patient and accommodating, and her hospitality was beyond compare: she made special plans to meet us earlier than scheduled, and when we arrived she had prepared a delicious table of beverages and snacks for us. She gave us a personal tour of her beautiful multi-level property, and made sure that we had everything we would need for a wonderful stay.”
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet