Dreamwaves Retreat - 30A
Welcome to Dreamwaves, a luxurious beach retreat nestled in the beautiful Gulf Reflections Community of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. This beautiful 2,000 square foot, four bedroom home combines charming and upscale chic decor to offer an inviting atmosphere for your stay.
The open layout of the living room and dining area flows effortlessly into the large and open gourmet kitchen, creating a perfect setting for gathering and entertainment. For the nights when guests would like to stay in and prepare fresh seafood, the fully equipped kitchen features all the appliances and utensils that a chef could need.
With two master suites, one on each floor, and every room with its private bathroom, the home provides spaciousness and privacy for all guests. The first master suite is tucked behind the kitchen and is the only bedroom on the ground floor. Making the way upstairs, guests will find the second master suite and two guest rooms. Every room is trimmed with soft colors and lux linens that make it a breeze to drift off to sleep.
Dreamwaves is just a short walk to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and main beach access of Gulf's scenic highway 30-A. It is also just steps from the community pool. Gulf Place Town Center is a short walk away where you can enjoy many restaurants, eclectic shops, live music, and more!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
9 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS) or Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (PFN)
VPS: 45 minutes by car PFN: 1 hour by car
Dreamwaves is only two blocks from the main beach access of the Gulf's scenic 30-A, and steps from the community pool.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club - Eighteen challenging golf holes with newly renovated Tif Eagle Greens that wind through the pure white sands, pristine ponds and lush vegetation.
- Emerald Coast Pedal Tours - It's impossible to not have fun on a pedal tavern!
- Go hiking on natural forest trails - Creek Trail offers 4 miles of hiking and biking enjoyment. Easily accessible, one can meander through the trails and enjoy the beauty of South Walton’s natural resources.
Places of Interest
- Grayton Beach State Park - Consistently ranks among the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the United States.
- Eden Gardens State Park - Enjoy a peaceful walk on the gorgeous grounds.
- Gulf Place Town Center - Located between Seaside and Destin, you're in the heart of a host of restaurants, outdoor activities and shopping.