Distinguished Recoleta Neighborhood
Distinguished Recoleta Neighborhood
Recoleta Home in the Heart of indisputably Buenos Aires most aristocratic neighborhood.
Settle into historic Recoleta and spend your vacation in a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,200 sq. ft. apartment located amidst a thriving, coastal city in Buenos Aires. In a town overflowing with landmarks to its rich history, you will find yourself living the easy-going and luxurious life of a true Porteño.
Enter the private building through large, wooden doors surrounded by aged stone, and escape the city streets to begin your peaceful stay. Inside of the private residence, there is a marvelous composition between classic and modern, bringing the culture of Recoleta into the home.
This spacious apartment is adorned with classic paintings, while modern light fixtures and amenities are abundant throughout. The master bedroom is appointed with a King bed and luxurious blankets to make you feel cozy in your Argentinian home. The room is furnished with post-modern furniture and dark curtains that shield the sun, making the perfect retreat for your afternoon siesta. The remaining two guest rooms are equipped with a Queen that can be converted into two twin beds, a bunk room, and a charming ambiance, with no detail left to spare. The bathroom features a vanity with ample counter space, immense mirror, and bidet in addition to the traditional amenities.
The minimalist décor almost makes you forget you are in a centuries-old home. But once you look down and see the alluring, chevron hard-wood, or glance at your wrought iron balcony, you remember that you are a part of the rich history.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Bustling, luxurious Ayacucho, Quintana and Alvear Avenues, as well trendiest bars, high end shopping and 5 stars Alvear Palace Hotel.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes - Stroll the galleries and enjoy the art of classic and contemporary artists throughout the centuries. Be sure to plan on staying a few hours for this is boasted as the best fine art in Buenos Aires!
- Club de Pescadores - Spend your day fishing at this national historic monument then head to the club's restaurant located inside!
- Avenida Alvear - Enjoy shopping like a true local in on of the most upscale districts of Buenos Aires.
- Palermo "Soho" with its trendy restaurants, art and fashion boutiques
- "El Tigre" delta of Parana River with its multiple branches, islands and refuges to relax via a boat ride and enjoy an excellent "asado"
- Puerto Madero, a completely remodeled pedestrial port side walk with side by side restaurants and bars
- Tango Show, the best in my opinion is "Rojo Tango" at the fashionable Faena Hotel
- Moderm Museum of Art, "Malba" and an afterwards lunch at "Casa Cavia"
- Palacio Duhau, visit "The library" for a cocktail and cigar or have lunch in the impressive gardens of the palace.
Places of Interest
- Plaza San Martin de Tours - Lie on the grass for a peaceful afternoon on a historic plot of land where the Recoleta community once grew their fruit in the 19th century!
- Recoleta Cementery, visit tomb of first lady, Eva Peron (Evita) in Recoleta cementery, home to more than 6400 extravagant mausoleums and admire Belle Epoque buildings such as Palais de Glace and Palacio Duhau.
- San Telmo is the barrio that birthed the tango. Today Buenos Aires most historic neighborhood is still a focal point of the city's tango and art scenes.
Wonderful City - Cozy Apartment!
Recoleta is a lovely part of BA. The US$1.00 was strong against the Pesos .....$38 pesos to $1. It is easy to get around via Taxi. The fare from the EZE airport was 1200 Pesos......45 minute ride. Ship Uber! A bit complicated in BA. The Apartment was lovely and well located.....close to the shops. However, It is best suited for a couple and maybe one or two more adult persons. We really enjoyed our visit to BA. The contact person - Axel Obere - was awesome and very responsive to all our communications with him. ”
LOCATIION.LOCATIION,,LOCATION Beautiiful Apartment.Thx to Axel our Host Assistant.Very Informative and Attentive during our stay. Thx again to Marcel”
We had a great time exploring Buenos Aires. The apartment offers everything you need and was extremely comfortable. The bedding, linens and décor is a first class. The Recoleta neighborhood is the finest in all of Buenos Aires. The neighborhood offer easy access to all type of shopping and restaurants.”
Comfortable apartment in a wonderful location...accessible to conveniences, shopping, local sights...felt like a local for the week! Arrangements were made to be met at the airport and then welcomed to the apartment by the owner's assistant, Vicki, who was graciously helpful. ”
La Recoleta Home
Very comfortable apartment and excellent location! We had a wonderful week in Buenos Aires. Thank you Marcela.”