Sea Island River Club
Sea Island River Club
The best water views and location in the Golden Isles, can be found in this three bedroom, four bathroom, 2,800 square foot luxury townhome. Professionally decorated and attractively furnished, the residence is located in the River Club community, beautifully situated on the Black Banks River. Guests are just a short, scenic stroll from all Sea Island amenities!
Enter the home through the first floor garage, and hop on the private elevator to the residence! Step out to the second floor and you will find the main living room area and kitchen. The living room is decorated with a sophisticated, southern style. Cozy and bright, the room is lit with a large wall of sliding glass doors which open up to the private terrace.
The private terrace is an ideal spot to enjoy a cup of coffee or sip a nice glass of crisp wine. The tabby patio offers seating for watching the river or just relaxing. Guests can expect to spot dolphins up and down the river on a regular basis! Neighbors who are avid birders say that the bird watching at this location is second to none.
The kitchen has undergone improvements and is now equipped with all necessities needed for guest’s cooking needs. With stainless steel appliances, a wine cooler, and one of the home’s seven tv’s, the kitchen will make your stay feel like you are at home.
There are three upstairs bedrooms each with ensuite baths, including a spacious master suite with a sitting area and marsh views. The master bedroom is completed with a King size bed, 60” tv, and jetted bathtub located in the ensuite bathroom. The room is decorated with coastal colors and a delicate touch of Southern charm, yet again.
The second, upstairs bedroom keeps the southern charm, with luxurious linens, a carved bed frame, and bold patterns appropriately placed throughout. It is fitted with a cozy, queen size bed and adjoining bathroom. The third upstairs bedroom is complete with two twin beds and a private bathroom.
The fourth bedroom is downstairs and can be used as a TV/gaming area, or a sleeping space. There is a high-end, queen-sized air mattress in case anyone needs extra sleeping space. This room has an attached bath with granite counter tops and tiled walls.
Every TV is equipped with TIVO, the complete Comcast HD and Movie channel package and also high-speed internet. The whole house also has a stereo system with individual room settings and iPad/iPhone interface.
The property is a corner unit on the water with extra windows added to enhance the views of the water. There is also lots of green space around this unit, large enough for outdoor games.
This gorgeous River Club residence in a prime Sea Island location. It's just a three block walk or bike ride to the beach and all Sea Island Restaurants, The Sea Island Cloister Hotel, The Sea Island Spa, and Fitness Center, or four blocks to the Beach Club.
Golf cart is available for use (we request that you sign a liability waiver to use the cart). There are also bikes for guests use.
The property owners recommend a great maid if you would like maid service during your stay (above and beyond arrival clean), the cost is $20 per hour. They also have a friend who is a private chef who can provide service during your stay for an additional fee.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Brunswick Airport (BQK)
30 minutes by car
Overlooking the Black Banks River -- watch the Cloister Belle, Fishing Boats, dolphins and birds.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
For use of the Sea Island amenities, guest members will pay a mandatory charge of $40/adult/day. This fee is heavily discounted for guests of the host member as non-club members are typically subject to $150/adult/day. This fee covers access to all Sea Island amenities, such as the Beach Club, tennis access, pool access, beach access, and more.
Activities of Interest
- Coastal Georgia Charter Fishing - Book a day trip with this crew and they will take you to where all the fish are biting!
- Alice Richards Botanical Park - This park has reintroduced native plants of GA to land that was once a Timber farm. Gazebo's, faerie houses, and a labyrinth in the woods make for a relaxing escape.
- Island Dive Center - Off the coast of Georgia are many shipwrecks to explore. For those of you who are not certified divers, Island Dive Center will teach you to dive so that you can enjoy the beauty of our coastline beneath the surface.
Places of Interest
- Avenue of the Oaks - This plot of land has existed for almost 300 years. Follow the drive around the magnificent double row of 160 year old live oak trees which create the Avenue of the Oaks.
- Emerald Princess II Casino - Hop aboard the Emerald Princess II cruise ship where 200 sleek feet and four fun-filled decks await!
- St. Simons Lighthouse Museum - Located near the village and pier, the St. Simons Lighthouse is one of only five surviving light towers in Georgia!