Baan Don Pool Villa
Koh Jum (aka "Ko Pu"), is a relatively unknown tropical island paradise in the Andaman Sea only thirty minutes by boat from Krabi mainland. The island with its great beaches and ultra relaxing atmosphere has been mostly left untouched and has very little visitors, which makes it an idyllic island for a hideaway holiday.
Only a short 3 min walk from a golden stretch of sandy beach situated down a quiet footpath amid lush tropical palms‚ sits Baan Don (fifty metres from the beach)‚ a beautiful three-bedroom luxury pool villa. The surrounding tropical gardens‚ allow privacy that is easy on the eye. Enjoy indoor-outdoor living‚ with this spacious villa‚ as teak folding doors open to cooling sea breezes. Large daybed seating, a well-equipped open kitchen and comfortable bedding really makes this villa a great place enjoy pool villa living to the fullest.
Baan Don is a three bedroom luxury pool villa that comfortably accommodates up to six people. The house features traditional Thai architecture and is designed to blend elegant and tropical design with comfortable and functional contemporary style living.
Baan Don has a large living area‚ combining a lounge‚ open kitchen and traditional dining area‚ all under one roof – an ideal place for friends or family to get together. There are two bedrooms downstairs with one having a king and one queen size bed. The master bedroom is a wing unto itself‚ with its’ spacious en-suite and outdoor Bali style double shower. 135 square metres of indoor living space expands even larger onto scenic terraces.
Enjoy a nice swim in the private swimming pool or just walk a few steps down from your terrace towards the beach and you will discover a seven hundred meters golden sand beach with amazing views of Koh Pu just to the right.
Should it be a little too hot at night or if you prefer to sleep with the windows and doors closed then the air-conditioning is a welcome feature to have a good nights' rest.
The villa is beautifully designed using lots of natural materials like wood and stone and intelligent architecture encourages plenty of natural ventilation throughout all areas of the villa which follows the eco concept of Koh Jum Beach Villas .
The villa has large folding doors and windows allowing a nearly 180 degree view out to the private gardens and the sea with Phi Phi as a backdrop.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 18300 square feet, 1701 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Conveniently accessed from both Krabi Airport (KBV) and also Phuket. International Airport (HKT). We can arrange car and speed boat transfers.
From KBV 1 hour
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
There is a mandatory fee of $15 per person per day, includes daily maid service (every 3 days a change of bed sheet and towels) and complimentary bottled water. Restaurant room service at no extra charge.
Activities of Interest
- Koh Jum's coast is dotted with colourful long tail boats which are still used for fishing. Three small villages thrive mostly on fishing but there are a few places that have setup great little hang-outs to welcome travellers that visit.
- Nature lovers won't be disappointed either as the lush and dense forests on the northern part of the island are truly fantastic and full of wildlife. Guests may explore the forest with the help of experienced guides.
- Explore the best side of Koh Jum sleepy island. With lush forest reserves and remote beaches it is a great place for mountain biking, trekking, hiking, swimming and much more.
- Every diver knows that Krabi is one of the best spots to dive in Thailand. Truly fabulous dive and snorkelling sites are just a few minutes away from Koh Jum.
- World class rock climbing in Rilay Beach is only one hour away by speed.
Places of Interest
- Explore Koh Phi Phi by boat and discover some of the most amazing places for snorkelling or perhaps opt for a private island hopping trip and visit three islands in some of the most scenic areas of Thailand.
- Krabi, Phi Phi Koh Lanta and Koh Jum are famous for some amazing island hopping and activities.