Koh Jum, Krabi, Thailand
Baan Chai Ley Beach Villa
Koh Jum (aka "Ko Pu"), is a relatively unknown tropical island paradise in the Andaman Sea only thirty minutes by boat from Krabi mainland. The island with its great beaches and ultra relaxing atmosphere has been mostly left untouched and has very little visitors, which makes it an idyllic island for a hideaway holiday.
Located only twenty meters from the beach with direct views onto the famous Phi Phi National Marine Park this cozy one bedroom beach villa is perfect for couples seeking an intimate honeymoon, anniversary or romantic time with a high degree of privacy, comfort and personal space.
In keeping with the resort's concept Baan Chai Ley is truly a magnificent beachfront villa. The split level unit assures a great sea view both from the bed as well as the lounge area and sea-view terrace.
Take a few steps down from your terrace and you will be directly on the beach with amazing views of Koh Pu just to the right. Over looking the beach is a shaded area with sunbeds to enjoy the incredible views.
This cozy open-plan style studio design with raised level sleeping area has a wonderful four poster King size bed, en-suite bathroom with with an open-air double balinese style rain-shower and a "his and her" vanity counter.
The main living area also has a fully fitted kitchen with dining table and the living room is situated at the front of the villa with views out to Koh Phi Phi with amazing sunsets, making at an ideal place for refreshing sunset drinks on the private terrace.
The villa is beautifully designed using lots of natural materials like wood and stone and intelligent architecture encourages plenty of natural ventilation throughout all areas of the villa which follows the eco concept of Koh Jum Beach Villas but should it be a little too hot at night or if you prefer to sleep with the windows and doors closed then the air-conditioning is a welcome feature to have a good nights' rest.
The villa has large folding doors and windows allowing a nearly 180 degree view out to the private gardens and the beach where sun-loungers are awaiting you to relax during the day or evening with stunning views onto the beach and ocean.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 10 square feet
2 guests maximum
Krabi Airport (KBV), Phuket International Airport (HKT).
We can arrange car and speed boat transfers. From KBV 1 hour
There is a mandatory fee of $15 per person per day, includes daily maid service (every 3 days a change of bed sheet and towels) and complimentary bottled water. Restaurant room service at no extra charge.
Activities of Interest
- Koh Jum's coast is dotted with colourful long tail boats which are still used for fishing. Three small villages thrive mostly on fishing but there are a few places that have setup great little hang-outs to welcome travellers that visit.
- Nature lovers won't be disappointed either as the lush and dense forests on the northern part of the island are truly fantastic and full of wildlife. Guests may explore the forest with the help of experienced guides.
- Explore the best side of Koh Jum sleepy island. With lush forest reserves and remote beaches it is a great place for mountain biking, trekking, hiking, swimming and much more.
- Every diver knows that Krabi is one of the best spots to dive in Thailand. Truly fabulous dive and snorkelling sites are just a few minutes away from Koh Jum.
- World class climbing at Railey Beach is only 1 hour away
Places of Interest
- Explore Koh Phi Phi by boat and discover some of the most amazing places for snorkelling or perhaps opt for a private island hopping trip and visit three islands in some of the most scenic areas of Thailand.
- Krabi, Phi Phi Koh Lanta and Koh Jum are famous for some amazing island hopping and activities.
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Service
- Wireless Internet