Koh Jum, Krabi, Thailand
Baan Si Dang Beach Pool Villa
Baan Si Dang Beach Pool Villa
Koh Jum (aka "Ko Pu"), is a relatively unknown tropical island paradise in the Andaman Sea only thirty minutes by boat from Krabi mainland. The island with its great beaches and ultra-relaxing atmosphere has been mostly left untouched and has very little visitors, which makes it an idyllic island for a hideaway holiday. Enjoy a week at this rustic, tropical villa, boasting 1000 square feet and offering one lavish bedroom.
Located only twenty meters from the beach with direct views onto the famous Phi Phi National Marine Park this one bedroom beach pool villa offers a private lush tropical garden with a private pool, large decking for sunbathing or dining, spacious living room with an open kitchen and fully stocked bar. Baan Si Dang is without a doubt a fantastic place to celebrate an intimate and romantic holiday for couples or have a great time with friends and family.
The villa is beautifully designed using lots of natural materials like wood and stone and intelligent architecture encourages plenty of natural ventilation throughout all areas of the villa which follows the eco concept of Koh Jum Beach Villas. When the large ceiling fans and natural breeze are not sufficient or if you do not like to sleep with the windows and doors open the air-conditioning will help to cool the bedroom spaces in the evening assuring you of a good night’s rest.
The beautiful master bathroom offers a plush, king-sized bed, and is connected to a bathroom with an open-air double Balinese-style rain shower, along with “his and her” vanity counters. The villa also has large folding doors and windows allowing a nearly 180-degree view out to the private gardens, the spacious pool deck, and the beach.
A nice open-air sala facing the ocean with stunning sunset views offers sun loungers to relax in the evening with a minibar fridge at your fingertips making it ideal to celebrate your holiday with a glass of Prosecco. Spend the week relaxing, allowing yourself to be pampered by all the tropical luxury surrounding you!
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1000 square feet
2 guests maximum
Krabi Airport (KBV) and Phuket International Airport (HKT)
We can arrange car and speed boat transfers. From KBV 1 hour
Tropical gardens and sea views
There is a mandatory fee of $10 per person per day, includes daily maid service (every 3 days a change of bed sheet and towels) and complimentary bottled water. Restaurant room service at no extra charge.
Activities of Interest
- Koh Jum's coast is dotted with colourful long tail boats which are still used for fishing. Three small villages thrive mostly on fishing but there are a few places that have setup great little hang-outs to welcome travellers that visit.
- Nature lovers won't be disappointed either as the lush and dense forests on the northern part of the island are truly fantastic and full of wildlife. Guests may explore the forest with the help of experienced guides.
- Explore the best side of Koh Jum sleepy island. With lush forest reserves and remote beaches it is a great place for mountain biking, trekking, hiking, swimming and much more.
- Every diver knows that Krabi is one of the best spots to dive in Thailand. Truly fabulous dive and snorkelling sites are just a few minutes away from Koh Jum.
- World class climbing at Railey Beach is only 1 hour away. We can organise day trips for you.
Places of Interest
- Explore Koh Phi Phi by boat and discover some of the most amazing places for snorkelling or perhaps opt for a private island hopping trip and visit three islands in some of the most scenic areas of Thailand.
- Krabi, Phi Phi Koh Lanta and Koh Jum are famous for some amazing island hopping and activities.
First class stay in paradise
What a wonderful stay in untouched unspoiled paradise. We loved our time there. Good restaurant, great villa. Thank you for a wonderful time.”
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet