Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Gorgeous Villa Joa - Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro is an inspiring city; its stunning tropical setting is matched by its fun-loving residents. Sheer granite peaks rise from the ocean between glorious stretches of sand. Skyscrapers vie for space with gracefully aging colonial buildings as lush forests tumble down hillsides up to the city limits.
Much of Rio’s coastal landscape (including the iconic statue of Christ the Redeemer) has been granted World Heritage status by UNESCO.
Perfectly located, this home is close to all attractions in Rio, and still providing a relaxing feel. Located in a high end condominium, Joatinga, it is surrounded by an abundance of exotic and tropical plants, it will make you feel at one with nature.
Please check us on Instagram: @villa_joa_rio
Please feel free to request the week of your choice.
Joatinga Beach is 5min walking distance, and shopping malls, Leblon and Ipanema are within 15-20min drive.
600sqm of built area on a 900sqm of land, the property has a gorgeous living area with high ceilings and breathtaking ocean and mountain views.
It features 3 beautiful ensuite bedrooms with balconies, office/study opening onto a charming garden, spacious equipped gym with additional office space, bathroom and sliding doors that open onto the front yard.
The property also features an eco-style architecture with stone, wood and natural finishes; marvelous ocean views from the top floor terraces. A swimming pool with sun loungers and an outdoor dining area also offering sea views.
It has a large fully equipped kitchen with commercial grade appliances and dining area.
There is also:
- Air-conditioning throughout the house.
- 4 car parking garage.
- Outdoor basketball practice court.
- 24 hour gated condominium security
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6000 square feet
King, Full, and Full
6 guests maximum
Rio de Janeiro–Galeão International Airport - GIG
30 minutes by car
Beautiful sunset ocean view
Suggested tip to housekeeper; USD $300 per week
Activities of Interest
- Morro da Urca - The top of this hill offers spectacular views, with marvelous hiking trails leading to the top.
- Rio Alternative Tour - This city tour specializes in personalized service, catering each tour to the needs to the guest, and allowing you to see authentic Rio.
- Estilo Voo Livre - Handgliding and paragliding over Rio will be one of your favorite parts of the trip!
- Jungle Me - This incredible hiking service will take you off the beaten path, allowing you to see parts of Brazil you wouldn't otherwise.
- Golf Courses - Surrounded by gorgeous, natural landscapes, this incredible course offers challenging, yet enjoyable play.
Places of Interest
- Joatinga Beach - This is one of the most beautiful beaches in Rio, and extremely popular among surfers, boogie boarders and the like because of the awesome waves!
- Corcovado Christ the Redeemer - This monument is iconic to Rio, and must see for any visit!
- Sugarloaf Mountain - Hike up this mountain for a breathtaking and iconic view of Rio!
- Gavea Rock - This impressive, granite mountain is a popular spot for trained hikers.
- Rio de Janeiro Botanic Garden - Beautiful and exuberant
WONDERFUL property and host!
Our week at Villa Joa was simply perfect. Our host took great care to make sure that everything was going well and offered recommendations on restaurants, transportation, and activities. The beach nearby is superb. Rio is an unforgettable city- your only regret will be that you don't spend enough time in beautiful Villa Joa because you'll be out and about enjoying everything Rio has to offer! Would happily return. ”
Great placê and location. the house is beautifull, And service was excellent. I want come Back . Thank you Petronio . ”
The perfect home to enjoy the best of Rio
There are so many good things about this villa that it's hard to choose just a few to comment! It was A privilege staying at such a beautiful home. Extremely well decorated and in a perfect location, the house is very well equipped overall. For the fitness fans, there is a full modern gym. For the chefs, the kitchen is very functional and has all appliances necessary for a nice cooking night. And for those seeking tranquility, nothing beats reading a book with those views. The suites are spacious and airy, the pool was clear and the panoramic views from the balconies and big windows in the living room is magnificent. You are a 5-minute walk from the most beautiful beach in Rio and 5-minute drive from great restaurants and attractions. The owners made us feel at home and gave us many local tips that made our stay incredible. We can only be grateful for having had such an amazing week!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo