Hanalei Happy Place “The Bungalow”
Hanalei, Kauai, Hawaii
Hanalei Happy Place The Bungalow
Nestled between the verdant mountains of the North Shore and the golden beaches with crystal clear water at Hanalei Bay, Hanalei, Hawaii is a perfectly hidden gem for a picturesque getaway. With a population of just under 500, this town is one of the most ideal places to step off of the grid for a week, yet still have access to modern luxuries and amenities. This studio with full kitchen, bath, A/C and 500 square feet, grab your closest friend or loved one and head to the most beautiful get away imaginable.
Hanalei Happy Place Bungalow is an open and bright Hawaiian style studio that features an open beam ceiling, Koa hardwood floors, island style furnishings and plenty of space to relax and unwind. Windows galore let the hypnotizing sights and sounds of the island flow through the home at all times.
For the nights when guests decide to stay in and prepare a home cooked meal, there is a fully equipped kitchen with plenty of space and utensils for food preparation. However, within walking distance, are numerous restaurants waiting to be discovered by foodies from all corners of the world.
When it comes time to cozy up at the end of the day, the bungalow is equipped with a king size bed that is topped off with light and airy linens. For an afternoon nap, there is also a day bed nestled away in the corner. From both beds guests have perfect views of the surrounding, tropical jungle.
The bathroom gives guests plenty of privacy from the rest of the home. There is a tiled vanity that provides plenty of countertop and cabinet space for guests to unpack, and a spacious, walk-in shower.
Located just a few minutes from beautiful Hanalei Bay, guests can walk or bike here to experience an entirely breathtaking view. Also a short walk away is Hanalei town where you can meander through shops, boutiques, art galleries, restaurants and much more!
An attached two bedroom home can also be booked in conjunction. Please see Third Home property 12874, Hanalei Happy Place The Main Home.
Escape to this Hawaii destination and have an experience to brag about to all of your friends.
**PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL FEES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STAY
Single Family Home with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 500 square feet, 47 square meters
2 guests maximum
Lihue Airport (LIH)
1 hour by car
Tropical jungle and mountains
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre-arrival grocery shopping at additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
Local #TVR 4339
Activities of Interest
- Napali Coast Hanalei Tours - Explore secluded beaches, ancient Hawaiian sites, tropical reefs, majestic valleys, sea caves and thousand-foot waterfalls. See where movies like South Pacific, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Descendent and more were filmed.
- Napali Raft Adventure by Holo Holo Charters - The most fun and efficient way to see the Napali coastline. Your knowledgeable Captain and crew will share the history and legends of this enchanting area, which was once home to hundreds of Hawaiians.
- Surfing & SUP
Places of Interest
- Hanalei Beach - Soft sand, wide beach, calm water, and plenty of spots for surfing. Clean showers and bathrooms as well!
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve - Backdropped by the majestic Makana Mountain and overlooking the Ocean, a tour through this tropical garden is surely a memorable excursion.
- Hanalei Valley Lookout - A great quick-stop, photo-op that over looks the Taro fields and mountains.
Hale Luia Bungalow
We had a wonderful time,It is an easy walk into town for meals and shopping.Great food and a nice market. We went to the light house it is well worth the trip.The highlight of our visit was the helicoptor ride up the canyons and around the coast,well worth the cost.We took it out of Princeville. There was no outside seating or beach chairs for the Bungalow. It was difficult to dry the beach towels and suits (we hung them on coat hangers in the closet) a retractable clothes line would have been helpful. The Bungalow was nicely decorated and comfortable.We had a lovely relaxing week.Amazing location.Thank you Cathy Matthews”